nkbali

Oct 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am a long time lurker - first time poster. I hope this is the correct forum to post my question.

I am getting married in November and I am taking my lovely wife (to be) to Bali. We are landing in Denpasar, and will be spending a total of six days in the country.

I am overwhelmed with the options available. My plan is to spend four days somewhere close to the ocean, with another 2 days in Ubutu. My budget is somewhere in the range of $500 per night. So far I have been looking at the Intercontinental and potentially a smaller boutique hotel in Ubutu.

If anyone has made a similar trip, could you make recommendations for a beautiful place to stay with easy access to local areas (we would love to mingle with the "locals" so to speak), access to good restaurants and potentially nightlife ... and most importantly, easy access to the ocean. Does our split of 4days / 2days in Ubutu make sense?

Any help/ideas are appreciated.

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
my friend can help

hi i would just like to say conzrazts my friend can help you out looking fro a palce just googel lokal living. he got a few nice villa but if you dnt like anything on the website just email him. the adress sould be on the website. hope he can help you and hope you enjoy ur honey moon in bali

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
RhysG, if you are advertising for yourself (and not your friend), please at least, be honest about it. :icon_rolleyes:

This from Google:

Lokal
.Living - Wall | Facebook

www.facebook.com/Lokal.Living?sk=wall&filter=2

Page Owners. Rhys Asmara Gondosapoetro ·

Last edited:

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
hahahahaha im helping my friend i kinda work with them but not really he waiting to see if cant hire any one els he will take me on so i just imhelping my friend fro now

Last edited:

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Hi everyone,

I am a long time lurker - first time poster. I hope this is the correct forum to post my question.

I am getting married in November and I am taking my lovely wife (to be) to Bali. We are landing in Denpasar, and will be spending a total of six days in the country.

I am overwhelmed with the options available. My plan is to spend four days somewhere close to the ocean, with another 2 days in Ubutu. My budget is somewhere in the range of $500 per night. So far I have been looking at the Intercontinental and potentially a smaller boutique hotel in Ubutu.

If anyone has made a similar trip, could you make recommendations for a beautiful place to stay with easy access to local areas (we would love to mingle with the "locals" so to speak), access to good restaurants and potentially nightlife ... and most importantly, easy access to the ocean. Does our split of 4days / 2days in Ubutu make sense?

Any help/ideas are appreciated.

Have a look at the Bali Niksoma resort & spa, its on the beach & close to everything & not too large. Forget the move to Ubud as you will waste a day in packing up & moving so just do a day trip to Ubud. 6 days is way too short for a holiday in Bali, by the time you have a couple of day trips & shopping you will run out of time.
(I do not own this hotel & have never stayed there, it looks really good:icon_mrgreen:)