kabouter

Feb 16, 2011
Well since I have no fridge nor any cooking utilities, I was wondering if anyone knows some good restaurants in denpasar that deliver food and if they speak english that's a bonus.

So far I found, KFC, McD and the pizza hut. But I'm sure there must be more out there, I'm slowly turning into jabba the hut.

goldminer

Apr 16, 2008
Sanur/Sunrise Dam Gold Mine
Well since I have no fridge nor any cooking utilities, I was wondering if anyone knows some good restaurants in denpasar that deliver food and if they speak english that's a bonus.

So far I found, KFC, McD and the pizza hut. But I'm sure there must be more out there, I'm slowly turning into jabba the hut.
I know the Bali Sennia hotel in Sanur delivers very good food, but not sure how far from Sanur they will travel.

kabouter

Feb 16, 2011
Ah I found some places in seminyak that deliver food as well, but then I have to order a minimum of 100k rupiah and that's a lot of food when you are alone. It doesn't matter that much if the food is amazing, just looking for ok food that is a bit more healthy then the kfc :)

kabouter

Feb 16, 2011
Ah thanks for the help, only 1 shows up for me though: aseupan, sadly without a telephone number. I think I'll just ask some restaurants tomorrow if they do deliveries, would safe me a lot of boring waits.

Last edited:

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Ah thanks for the help, only 1 shows up for me though: aseupan, sadly without a telephone number. I think I'll just ask some restaurants tomorrow if they do deliveries, would safe me a lot of boring waits.
There is another one at the bottom of the page (without a review) and it has a telephone no.
Sitara Indian Restaurant, Denpasar - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

Also found a telephone no. for Aseupan on a Japanese blog.
TEL (0361) 7431501

Here's the translated version from Google:
Google Translate

Cien

Apr 20, 2011
If you are looking for the pangsit mie ayam (chicken noodle with dumpling), you can try on Mie Mapan
The address is Jl Teuku Umar Barat 58
The phone number is 481856

wayansamy

May 28, 2011
eco beach
delivery

where do you live exactly in denpasar

wayansamy

May 28, 2011
eco beach
If you are looking for the pangsit mie ayam (chicken noodle with dumpling), you can try on Mie Mapan
The address is Jl Teuku Umar Barat 58
The phone number is 481856

where eare you in denpasar,my shop delivery pizza and roast chicken from seminyak and canggu
GOFAST pizza and roast chicken guarantee without MSG.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Bloody hell Wayansamy, if it takes 2 days to answer an internet question, how long does it take to have a pizza delivered?

wayansamy

May 28, 2011
eco beach
sorry but I do not spend my time on the internet, I prefer to serve my clients quickly.
pizza 30 mins
chicken 15 mins
gofast you try you love!!!

danev23

Sep 14, 2012
Foodpanda.co.id

You should check out foodpanda.co.id. I think they recently launched. They have a good offering and you can order directly from their website. Quite convenient

D