LilyRose

Aug 19, 2012
UK
Hello,

I'm looking to make the move to Bali next year.I'm a trained counsellor, also worked as a support worker for a Woman's Refuge in the Uk.

My intention is to work in Bali or be based as a volunteer with an organisation that works with women & children.

Does anybody know of any projects in Bali that are looking for someone with these skills?

Thank you

Kind regards

Lilyrose

LilyRose

Aug 19, 2012
UK
Thank you baliblue - Hopefully I'll be able to find what I'm looking for

Kind regards

Lilyrose

C

CanonMan

You might also want to try ROLE Foundation based in Nusa Dua, close to Geger Beach. They work with women who are coming from abusive situations and who have been dumped out of the social care of the family. Retraining them with vocational skills etc. They also have a fully blown Eco training center with a huge plot of land in the same region.

This should give you more info: ROLE Foundation

TVResearcher

Sep 13, 2012
Hi Lilyrose,
I am researching a documentary television series about Australians relocating to Bali and am on the look out for people who are considering moving to Bali. I see from your posts that you are looking to move to Bali next year and potentially work as a support worker/counsellor? I was wondering if I could email you to further discuss your plans to move to Bali, your motivations for going, and how you go about putting the wheels in motion? I am just short of my 10 posts so cannot message you directly, so if you could message me directly, I can forward my email address to you. I hope to hear from you. Kindly, Ingrid.

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
I think the point Markit is attempting, in his own eloquent way, is that the Original Poster made it quite clear that she had experience of volunteer work in the UK which is many thousands of miles from Australia - it would therefore be safe to infer that she is not Australian and therefore falls outside your research parameters.

Shish, personally I'd have thought that the prime requirement for a TV Researcher would have been the ability to read, and understand what it is they're reading.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
What I said? Or?
Hahaha,give me strength
She patently is not too familiar with written English so your indepth and equally eloquent explanation is perhaps casting pearls before swine.

Perhaps it's us that have missunderstood the term "TVResearcher" and she restricts her research to Television only i.e. waiving all such other futile distactions such as....text?

LilyRose

Aug 19, 2012
UK
Hello Ingrid,

I'm living in the Uk -Hope you're successful in your research.

Kind regards

LilyRose

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well, I for one think she's got a wonderful future working day and night for Murdock.

Course she may have to buff up on the old phone tapping and compromising wanna-be celeb photo shots from outerspace, but I think there's potential there.

Wonder if she can cook and wash the car? (I was deeply impressed/disturbed at a early age by the car wash scene in Cool Hand Luke, if anyone remembers it?)

longqi

Jun 4, 2010
I just rang 2 NGOs in Bali
At both places I was assured that I dont need a Kitas of any type because they are not for profit organisations
Both told me I can legally help them for up to 2 months only using Visa On Arrival

I then rang Imigrasi
First guy said no kitas or social visa required
Second guy said full working kitas required

Where can I find out the truth???
Getting problems with imigrasi for helping people is the last thing I want

tony13

Apr 15, 2012
Hi, Ingrid.
I'm very interesting in the documentary movie and also have some experience. How can we discuss about the cooperation? Ksenia.