You're never alone!

C

CanonMan

Even burning the midnight oil in the office I could feel a pair of beady eyes on me. The one thing about Bali is that you're never really alone, maybe from a human point of view you could be the only one in the room but there is always something else watching you...

Found this guy last night. Staring at me as I pounded the keyboards into the wee hours...I keep the camera gear in a climate controlled cabinet next to the computer so I snagged a few...

Frog_IMG_2033.jpg

Cheers,
Mark

Tiggy

May 6, 2011
Lombok
hehe cute photo. My camera has had a bit of workout as well this week. Had one of those little buggers scare me a touch tonight while walking home on a dark street. Jumping glowy eyes are a bit .. er.. not expected.

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
Nice pic, when I was living in Renon last year we had two frogs that lived in our bathroom, they would often wake us up with their fighting.

I also recall a visit from a tiny black frog no bigger than my fingernail one night, its leaping ability was amazing. It jumped from just outside the door over our coffee table and into the middle of the room, then from there it jumped another 2-3 meters across the room and stuck itself onto the side of my fridge. This thing was incredible, I think I still have some footage of it somewhere.

C

CanonMan

Nice pic, when I was living in Renon last year we had two frogs that lived in our bathroom, they would often wake us up with their fighting.

I also recall a visit from a tiny black frog no bigger than my fingernail one night, its leaping ability was amazing. It jumped from just outside the door over our coffee table and into the middle of the room, then from there it jumped another 2-3 meters across the room and stuck itself onto the side of my fridge. This thing was incredible, I think I still have some footage of it somewhere.

I've seen those black frogs in Ubud, although the one I saw was pretty much bigger than the one you mentioned, about 10cm snout to butt. The one I saw landed with an unceremonious 'SPLATT' after falling from the rafters of a mate's villa and then proceeded to amaze us with the distance covered by its leaps. Funky stuff, never been kept awake by them though. I guess surrounded by rice fields we kinda got used to their noise.

Cheers,
mark.