Lioness45

Aug 5, 2010
I have a friend who is starting a business in Western Australia and is looking for wholesalers of giftware, furniture etc. Can anyone recommend companies he can visit - he will be in Bali at the end of this week.
Thanks

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I am not surprised that you haven't received any replies to your question. Although I have no experience in this field I doubt anyone would give this information away freely on a public forum. There is a book called the "Bali Shopping Guide" which lists many retailers and maybe some wholesalers that would make a good start for your friend.

Sully

Feb 3, 2010
Oz
Yes I walked up and down that road for 4 days and still did not get through everyone. I would have thought importing from Bali and selling had waned over the years. It was great in 2004 - 2006 but interest I find is not the same now.

Rick

May 8, 2012
Perth / Ubud
We can supply silver jewellery if she wants. We are also from Perth and live in Bali 25-30% of the year. We have a villa hotel in Ubud called Amori Villa.

We have been buying jewellery in Bali for 6 years and sell from home and a couple of fairs but we do not yet have retailers carrying our stock.