knocky

Jan 10, 2012
i need to buy a xbox 360 asap i live in jimbaran. near the four seasons. looking for one asap because of bali new year lol possibility chipped

knocky

Jan 10, 2012
every xbox i find is priced around 5 juta crazy only cost 2 juta in the uk for god sake. i would get a ps3 but i like the xbox more to be honest and like the games better like halo/mass effect/gears

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
I am doubting between PS3 and Xbox360 ! Xbox 360 have much better online support and less lag an varous games .. .but since internet connection is poor in here ... I doubt that matters on any system !
BTW .. if you aint going to be hooked online with your xbox ... games can be find in those DVD stores in here (they are on dual layer DVD-s) copies ! able to be played in moded systems !

GTA V is comming I must get some system AGAIN (sold previous ... coz of lack of $$$) :D

So share experiences where to buy .. system .. games (original if have anywhere thou ...) copies .. :D

BTW I have seen that one for 3,5 in RTC Gatsu... (as Gilbert said) well thats like round 300eur ...

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
I've been told, online gaming (ps3) only possible with original discs...but like you said odez, with the internetconnection I have here, I even haven't tried doing it.

price (ps3) is a bit dependable on how big the memory of the internal harddisc is...mine is 320GB and paid 3,5jt for it, already able to play copies either from the internal memory or external memory, some games need to be loaded using the 'fishing' method (insert blueraydisc)...
copy's of PS3 games not available on discs, but need to be uploaded to either the internal memory, or ofcourse an external memory.

by the way, I pay 30K rupiah for ps3 games..

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
BTW Xbox 360 moded can play copies online ! Untill they do the scan over the network... and ban your Console serial ! then you are unable to play anything online with that Xbox 360 console ! I dont know if it is the case with PS3 also !
But I wanted to point out that some people have complaining on online games on PS3 like PES2012 etc ... too big lag ! or unable to connect to the server ... much times !
That was not the case on the other hand ,,, I must say as much I unlike Micro$oft !
And one more thing .... Xbox online servis you must pay per month (round 45$ yearly) only to be able to play online ! :(
But on the other hand .. you will notice that on ebay or elswhere games are just little cheaper for xbox ... in avrage ! So at the end .. same shit !