widya

Dec 7, 2010
Hi all i have plan will married in bali on Feb 2011, any one know the good Wedding organizer and we can trust in bali ? thanks you all

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
My wife is a good wedding organizer, unfortunately we're going to be overseas from next week to the beginning of february. Her main vendor does wedding gowns and make up but can handle everything else as well. We visited a lot of different places when organizing our wedding and these guys were buy far the best value for money.

I'll PM you my wifes number, she has a their info

widya

Dec 7, 2010
My wife is a good wedding organizer, unfortunately we're going to be overseas from next week to the beginning of february. Her main vendor does wedding gowns and make up but can handle everything else as well. We visited a lot of different places when organizing our wedding and these guys were buy far the best value for money.

I'll PM you my wifes number, she has a their info

Thanks so much

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
In the proces of planning too....
the official things,,,,lot of paperwork, statement from this..statement from that..getting a license..etcetc...
but doing it all ourself is in my opinion half the fun :)

goldminer

Apr 16, 2008
Sanur/Sunrise Dam Gold Mine
In the proces of planning too....
the official things,,,,lot of paperwork, statement from this..statement from that..getting a license..etcetc...
but doing it all ourself is in my opinion half the fun :)
I agree with Gilbert here. Although i was married in Jakarta, much the same process, lots of paper work, questions etc. On top of this, i had to convert to Islam, so was quite an experience. Enjoyed the process and at the end, felt like we had had achieved something.

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
Nice to see you come back again Gilbert!!!
Hahaha so finally you found JODOH in Bali yap!!! what a nice news!!!! is she balinese? sorry sorry, hahaha I am just curious if you are going to have a balinese ceremony!!!
Congratulation Gilbert!!

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
Yea you'll need to go to the Australian Embassy first to find out the process, they'll tell you where the Sepil is in Denpasar where you'll pick up all the paper work.

PAPER WORK = NOT FUN

indra davy

Bali wedding

Dear Widya,

If you need a wedding gown for your wedding please do not hesitate to visit our gallery at jalan Tukad Yeh Aya 68f Renon - Denpasar, we have some wedding gowns collection with reasonable price for rent and sale. We also can help you with flower arrangements from hand bouquet, buttonhole, wedding standard decoration like standing flower or centerpieces etc. It will help you to minimize cost. You may visit us on Facebook Davy Bali or Welcome to Bali Wedding Ceremony

wish you a white elegant wedding!

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Nice to see you come back again Gilbert!!!
Hahaha so finally you found JODOH in Bali yap!!! what a nice news!!!! is she balinese? sorry sorry, hahaha I am just curious if you are going to have a balinese ceremony!!!
Congratulation Gilbert!!

thanks begonia...yep it's been quite a while. and yeah I found the one, or did she find me?hahaha, just joking.
she's actually from Java, i couldn't handle those balinese 'dating-rules' anymore....meeting the (whole) family before actually going on a simple date..but as for ceremony's, her family is muslim (she not really, only her ID says so) so for the inlaws a ceremony following their rules/ways, then her dream is to get married in a church with ofcourse the white wedding gaun and flowers etcetc... and then ofcourse for the people in the desa we are living, we will be having a ceremony as well. so talk about a multi-national and multi-religion wedding,hahaha.
before people jump in and say,that's impossible because that's not allowed in Indonesia....I know by law it's not allowed to be wed when from different religion, but thats only if you register. we are only going to register the church-wedding, so officially she's changing religion...(makes some visa application also run smoother, no red-flags).
but for all ceremonies we need different papers, and just starting to get things in order. But can't wait till I can say
"I DO", hehehe.
thanks for your interest and I will be posting again.
friendly greetings (from stormy north bali), gilbert.

widya

Dec 7, 2010
Yea you'll need to go to the Australian Embassy first to find out the process, they'll tell you where the Sepil is in Denpasar where you'll pick up all the paper work.

PAPER WORK = NOT FUN

Yes i m agree with you PAPER WORK = HEADACHE ..:)