Antonio

Aug 29, 2010
Hi all.

If you are using an Iphone 4, you know that the common SIM card of all GSM mobiles cannot be used in an Iphone 4.

Do you know wich telecom company in Indonesia has this special type of cards?

And another question is if anybody knows a shop to unlock the Iphone 4 with some warranties.

Thanks.

zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
sim card for iphone 4

Hi all.

If you are using an Iphone 4, you know that the common SIM card of all GSM mobiles cannot be used in an Iphone 4.

And another question is if anybody knows a shop to unlock the Iphone 4 with some warranties.

Thanks.

Hi, where are you located? If you are in Ubud area, go to Bintang supermarket, the nice phone card sellers has a 'cutter' now. A friendly 'tamu' has given it to him. So, you can just buy any prepaid card (I took the simpati) and he'll cut it for now. Works great. As for unlocking, maybe the iphone/apple shop at Sunset?

Antonio

Aug 29, 2010
Cut it? it is really possible?

Well... Will try it. There is nothing to loose.

Thanks for the info.

Antonio.

Micbali

Jul 13, 2011
Yes it is possible to cut it
There are cutters available on the net to buy & many phone shops in Bali have them
There is also a template on the internet you can print off, that you paste to your sim & cut around it.
We have an Iphone 4 (unlocked) in Australia & just cut down our Optus prepaid sim card to fit.

Both Simpati & Pro XL now have microsims for Iphone 4

dexmank03

Sep 1, 2011
Bali
Hi all.

Thanks.

Hai,one of my friends using iPhone 4,and i know he had to cut the sim card for it,you can use xl/simpati so easy to setup GPRS,cause before i try to use m3 for my old iPhone,it's quite dificult to setup the GPRS,for unlocking you can try at Rimo on jl diponegoro,dps