Salon for waxing

rasi

I am looking to find a salon that I can use to get my waxing done in Bali. I usually have a Brazillian wax done here and want to continue it when I'm living in Bali. Does anyone have a salon they visit that they could recommend?

I am looking to find a salon that I can use to get my waxing done in Bali. I usually have a Brazillian wax done here and want to continue it when I'm living in Bali. Does anyone have a salon they visit that they could recommend?

Try Glo on the small gang next to Bali Deli, cant miss it. Also Ibu Mufti on Jln Kunti (no pun intended) apparently does an amazing wax, good luck and ouch!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Salon Milano in Jalan Monkey Forrest in Ubud is a nice place as well!! very close to the football field

I tried the Salon Milano in Ubud as well; I get it done very well!

They dont wax like the special lady in Jln Kunti - tried it there, if you want to be totally hairless front to back!!!!!!!! she is the girl.... and again ouch :icon_cry:

which lady?

They dont wax like the special lady in Jln Kunti - tried it there, if you want to be totally hairless front to back!!!!!!!! she is the girl.... and again ouch :icon_cry:

Are you talking bout GLO or that Ibu Mufti? I have never heard of Ibu Mufti, where abouts in JL Kunti is it?

thx

Try Glo on the small gang next to Bali Deli, cant miss it. Also Ibu Mufti on Jln Kunti (no pun intended) apparently does an amazing wax, good luck and ouch!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Well with 'no pun intended' it certainly is an apt name and street for a Brazilian!

Back