Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Have noticed a downward trend here and hope that it is only summer doldrums? Or are the ever more intrusive adds here pissing other users off too?

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
I just happened to logon after several weeks away. I forgot about Balipod. Some other forums will send a monthly update email with new threads or hot topics to entice members to logon. Might be something for admin to consider.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I signed up but the emails I got didn't have anything in them about new posts.
Was I doing something wrong?

Must be different..I never signed but always get an email when someone posts on a thread I've already subscribed. Sometimes its annoying to receive this notification.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
There`s just no pleasing you guys ,

Ok dave its your turn...I've just looked back at your contributions to this forum and they're basically negative.
If you wish the forum to be more energetic and informative and 'pleasing'.... contribute a new idea to discuss something interesting instead of simply replying, or amuse us with a joke...please.

edit: for example...I'm willing to debate on any one of my predictions...
1. We all die...eventually.
2. No surviving passenger of an aircraft accident ever asked...'Did my bag survive?'
3. No-one has won a lottery that didn't buy a ticket.

Last edited:

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Didn`t I give you guys enough amusement some weeks ago with all my typo`s and such when I responded to some post or another after I had been partying heavily all day,

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I signed up but the emails I got didn't have anything in them about new posts.
Was I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I hadn't configured it properly. Now it should be working.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Didn`t I give you guys enough amusement some weeks ago with all my typo`s and such when I responded to some post or another after I had been partying heavily all day,

That was YOU? hehehe...I thought it was a new member from Outer Mongolia. I wanted to welcome him in his own language but couldn't find a google translate in mungoleean....till I had a drink, then I fell asleep....:icon_e_biggrin: :indecisiveness:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali

Dave I'm the only one that caught that reprehensible behavior, probably cause it's so similar to my own...

It's unforgivable that you forced me to go look at what had been written before.

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Even although his advise has always been true and good to his personal experience
I personally preferred it when Markit was supremely sarcastic ,hard hitting ,edgy ,unsympathetic and straight to the point.
He's a bit like a punk band doing love songs now.

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Yeah Davita ,unfortunately that was me,,and sure enough it was Markit that brought it to my attention,,and Geedee from what I remember he was in his sarcastic hard hitting humor back then, and rightly so,