C

CanonMan

Just wondering what kind of price to expect to pay for about 30sqm of Office space in Sanur, Kerobokan or Kuta?

Any feedback would be greatly welcomed.

Cheers,
Mark.

C

CanonMan

So I take it not a lot of business gets done around here? No big one.....

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
canonman, it´s not that easy to answer this question...
there are plenty BS prices out there and if sb really know sth cheap maybe he´d keep it

make it easier for everybody: how much you want to pay max? you need people passing by or could it be quiet (and cheaper) somewhere in the back yard?

Give more info..

Regards

Marc

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Is there any kind of 'virtual office' type of business in Bali? Something like Servcorp, where you rent a small office with internet and then you share the facilities like meeting rooms etc.

Blondie

Mar 3, 2010
Just wondering what kind of price to expect to pay for about 30sqm of Office space in Sanur, Kerobokan or Kuta?

Cheers,
Mark.

Hi

I dont know anything at all about commercial property rent prices in Bali

BUT

I just got this email fro my old gym so I thought id put it here for you

its a huge space by the looks of it but its one end of the spectrum

Regards
N
WAREHOUSE FOR LEASE
300sqm, good state, very busy road, truck access,
Adobe walls, metal roof, concrete floor,
Water and electricity supply plus sanitary.
5 YEARS LEASING Rp. 175.000.000,-
2 YEARS LEASING Rp. 80.000.000,-

GUDANG DIKONTRAKKAN
300m2, kondisi baik, akses untuk truk tersedia,
tembok batako, atap seng, lantai beton,
air dan listrik, kamar mandi dan kamar untuk pekerja tersedia.
5 TAHUN KONTRAK Rp. 175.000.000,-
2 TAHUN KONTRAK Rp. 80.000.000,-

Please call:
English/French: 0811 380 7581
English/Indonesia: 0811 389 560

BODYLINE POWER PLATE® BALI
Kerobokan Studio: Jl. Pengubengan kauh No. 80, Kerobokan ph. 0361 8476092
Sanur Studio: Jl. Danau Poso No. 20, Denpasar ph. 0361 270721

C

CanonMan

Basically looking for a very small office, not front line or walking in trade. In fact it will be used more as a storage room. Will work at home but need a small unit to appease the authorities for the CV license as we will also be selling some items in Bali. Hard to find a rental house with an IMB built in.

Cheers.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010

Cheers,
Mark.

you spend around 40 million / year for a small ruko in a good location like on the sunsetroad in seminyak (not a very good one like kuta centre prices there are very expensive could cost easily 100 million / year), if you´re looking for sth in dps if you´re lucky maybe 10 million / year, Kerobokan & Sanur: if don´t expect the ruko to be central, clean or renovated maybe you can find sth for 25 or 30?

Grab yourself a motorbike, drive around in those areas & lookout for ads...long term rentals are cheaper (big surprise), I´ve the feeling that some owner rather let their office / ruko empty before excepting a rent which is too low (in their eyes)

Good luck!