balinews

Feb 14, 2010
bali-microchip.jpg
The Bali tourism minister has launched a proposal to require all tourists visitng Bali to get micro chip implants. The proposal has been forwarded to the parliament for approval and has been met with wide support from government ministers and the head of Bali's police force.

The new system would help Bali's tourist industry to become more efficient, as tourists would no longer need to fill in hotel registration forms. The chip would carry passport and visa details of the tourist and it would include a GPS system.

Car and motorbike operators were also very supportive of the proposal, as they would be able to easily track their customers on their computers and mobile phones.

"With this new system we will be able to easily track down any tourists who overstay their visa", said the head of Bali's immigration department.

The tiny chip would be implanted in the tourist's hand while they wait for their tourist visa. The chip would then be deactivated when the tourist leaves the island. When speaking to tourists about the proposal, Tommo from Australia, in Bali on holiday with his family said, "At least I will be able to keep track of the bloody kids".

Attachments

• bali-microchip.jpg
    bali-microchip.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Awesome (not) - any volunteers? Probably you have to pay 5 millions & wait in line for 24 hours!
Any tourists without chip they put in concentration camps, number of tourists NEW RECORD from 5 million to Zero tourist in 3 months...

First April?

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
With all those filthy handed immigrasi types that love to grovel through your toothbrush for bombs at least half the tourist population will prorbably die from infection before their visa expires.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
In the 2nd book of Hunger Games (Catching Fire) is this para
There’s a stab in my left forearm. I try to jerk away but I’m still too incapacitated. Johanna’s digging something, I guess the point of her knife, into my flesh, twisting it around. There’s an excruciating ripping sensation and warmth runs down my wrist, filling my palm. She swipes down my arm and coats half my face with my blood.
where there is a rough approach to removing the implanted tracking device when it has become a real liability. So, thank God it was April 1.