Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
If anyone knows of this person - lately of Thailand then Bali and originally from Ulm Germany I would be interested in a private message. Pro-ports to be, amongst many, many other things, a Mahmut (elephant driver/trainer), past leader of industry? Travels with a Thai woman by the name of Tua.

Nothing weird (well, for me) going on here just gathering my suspicions/paranoia and any help would be .... interesting.

mat

Dec 18, 2008
Singaraja
Well there are 40+ of them on facebook. If you know what he looks like it maybe worth having a look at the photos. Maybe be able to trace him from there.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Lets say he found me and I don't like what he's about and I know he's been here before and I was hoping that he'd left a trail of some sort.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
da plot thickens....
"here" being Bali..... or "Balipod"

The "here" in question is Bali not the pod.

Thanks all for your help but he aint there - which in an of itself is quite weird. We all leave quite a trail behind us in the internet nowadays and if you can't find anything about someone that actually speaks volumes about that person or non-person.

If you haven't done it already google yourself and see what can be found out about you - it can be quite scary. We are all "Big-Brother".

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Mahmut?

If anyone knows of this person - lately of Thailand then Bali and originally from Ulm Germany I would be interested in a private message. Pro-ports to be, amongst many, many other things, a Mahmut (elephant driver/trainer), past leader of industry? Travels with a Thai woman by the name of Tua.

Nothing weird (well, for me) going on here just gathering my suspicions/paranoia and any help would be .... interesting.
Damn! Did he sell you a fake elephant too?