Satya

Jan 8, 2011
Non furnish

2 Februari 2011 – 2 Februari 2012

- Electricity 3300W

- Land 250m2

- 4 Bedroom (1 Master bedroom + 1 bathroom w/ bath tub, 2 bedroom 4×4, 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom)

- 1 bathroom at 2nd floor

- 1 small room+toilet for baby sitter

- Kitchen + dining area

- Living area di lantai 1 dan 2

- Garden

- Garage+Carport

- Balinese style

- Price 45.000.000 rupiah/year NETT

view-from-terrace.jpg

fasade.jpg

garden-view.jpg

Satya

Jan 8, 2011
havent post 10 times, so my PM dont work, if you're interested please email : purpleplumpie (@) gmail (.) com thanks

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
What is that compound thingy in pic one?, we lived in the two bedroom house that backs onto it and we never knew what it was.

Anyone who is interested in this house its in a nice area, they just need to fix the road that leads to the place

Satya

Jan 8, 2011
its our neighbour house, and he said he plan to have bale-bale / bale bengong; so i suppose it's the foundation for bale-bale / bale bengong:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Satya posted this advertisement on 9th January 2011. If nobody's rented it yet, you'd have to ask why?

I have no beef with anybody trying to make a buck for a living. Without having seen the property in person, (just the posted pictures), these are my observations/concerns:

1. Rp 45 jt/year seems (too) cheap
2. No hot water system, AC or telephone line
3. "Jalan Tukad Badung" is a very ugly "street" (IMHO)
4. Lots of drunken youths at night in the vicinity
5. No mention of "security"
6. The windows are a robber's dream
7. The adjacent rice paddies are breeding grounds (swimming pools) for mosquitoes
8. No mention of flooding vulnerability in that area
9. No mention of loud local "cafes" in the immediate vicinity (source of local drunks)

Most of the time, we get what we pay for. Other times, we rent a big headache.

For jenjagster, I would be looking at the things I mentioned above rather than whether this place has a "modern/western kitchen". (Probably not, by the way.)

msveuve

Jul 24, 2010
Bali
Get Over It

Satya posted this advertisement on 9th January 2011. If nobody's rented it yet, you'd have to ask why?

I have no beef with anybody trying to make a buck for a living. Without having seen the property in person, (just the posted pictures), these are my observations/concerns:

1. Rp 45 jt/year seems (too) cheap
2. No hot water system, AC or telephone line
3. "Jalan Tukad Badung" is a very ugly "street" (IMHO)
4. Lots of drunken youths at night in the vicinity
5. No mention of "security"
6. The windows are a robber's dream
7. The adjacent rice paddies are breeding grounds (swimming pools) for mosquitoes
8. No mention of flooding vulnerability in that area
9. No mention of loud local "cafes" in the immediate vicinity (source of local drunks)

Most of the time, we get what we pay for. Other times, we rent a big headache.

For jenjagster, I would be looking at the things I mentioned above rather than whether this place has a "modern/western kitchen". (Probably not, by the way.)

If its not for you so be it!!!
Get out of peoples faces and let educated adults make educated decisions for them selves of what they are happy with and where they want to live.
Not every one here is a nuff nuff.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Whoa...hold on there msveuve

I've rented many places in Bali over many years. How about you (or are you related to the person trying to rent that potential crap)?

I was trying to help somebody who might be very disappointed if they went into something like this and it turned into a disaster for them. It's happened to me more than once. Call it "experience", if you like.

I'm not sure where your vehemence springs from.
If its not for you so be it!!!
Get out of peoples faces and let educated adults make educated decisions for them selves of what they are happy with and where they want to live.
I can only assume that you regard yourself as an "educated adult".

I'm not stopping anyone from making "educated decisions" about where they live in Bali.

You sound to me like you have some vested interest in this property. If I'm wrong, please pardon me. If I'm right, I know where you're coming from.

Nobody rented this place yet?
Good - they probably made the right "educated" decision.

:icon_evil:

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
We'll I lived in the house that backs onto the house in pic 1, the road is no worse than any other road in Bali, its only the road that leads to this area that needs some work. We never had problems with flooding, drunken youths or mosquitos, if anything wasps and ants were the only thing we had to deal with. When we first moved in there was a bit of noise coming from Bali Moons Cafe but they put up a wall later on which drowned it out, the actual area is quite far in from the main road and the sound would travel accross the paddys. The people who lived in the area are great, apart from the little shit who lived across from us who use to wine at his mum. We had bars on our windows but I'm sure if anyone was breaking in the neighbour in front of this place would let her big ass rottweiler on to them. 45.000.000 per year really isn't that cheap, I've seen and lived in houses similar for a lot less. I would have thought this place would have been rented by now, I wasn't really a fan of the area because it was too far away from the beach but my parents really liked it.

zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
Tukad Badung

We'll I lived in the house that backs onto the house in pic 1, the road is no worse than any other road in Bali, its only the road that leads to this area that needs some work. We never had problems with flooding, drunken youths or mosquitos, if anything wasps and ants were the only thing we had to deal with. When we first moved in there was a bit of noise coming from Bali Moons Cafe but they put up a wall later on which drowned it out, the actual area is quite far in from the main road and the sound would travel accross the paddys. The people who lived in the area are great, apart from the little shit who lived across from us who use to wine at his mum. We had bars on our windows but I'm sure if anyone was breaking in the neighbour in front of this place would let her big ass rottweiler on to them. 45.000.000 per year really isn't that cheap, I've seen and lived in houses similar for a lot less. I would have thought this place would have been rented by now, I wasn't really a fan of the area because it was too far away from the beach but my parents really liked it.

Hi BKT, you seems to know this area quite well. I just saw a house in this area (more to the south), and kind of like it. Now I am having second thoughts, because I read the previous postings here about mosquitto, crime etc. So in your experience, how is it? oh, asking price was 80 jt for 2 years lease. I appreciate any advice. Thanks

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
I can't speak for other areas in Tukad Badung but we never had any problems with crime or mosquitos where we were. The place was quite and the neighbors were friendly.