Sallingdk

May 2, 2011
Hello everybody out there!

Now i've been in Bali for little less than a month, staying in a homestay. Im staying on the island for at least 3 months, while doing an internship at a dive center, and would like to find a place to stay which is a bit better than where i'm at currently.

I need:
- Sanur area
- Kitchen facilities
- Hot water shower
- Aircondition(not a must but would be nice)
- Possibility for internet(again not a must)

Budget around 200-600 USD a month (All depending on facilities, standard etc.)

Let me know what I can get for this! Evene if you dont have something for me, but know someone who might have, then i'll give you a reward for helping out! :)

THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!

Sal.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Hi Salllingdk

Your budget is roughly between two and six million Rupiah/month. You can get everything you specified in Sanur for that money (even less).

What surprises me is why you don't ask the staff at the dive center about this. Surely they could help you find a better place? I rent a whole "villa" for 60 million/year!

Do I qualify for a "reward"?

:icon_rolleyes:

Sallingdk

May 2, 2011
Hi Salllingdk

Your budget is roughly between two and six million Rupiah/month. You can get everything you specified in Sanur for that money (even less).

What surprises me is why you don't ask the staff at the dive center about this. Surely they could help you find a better place? I rent a whole "villa" for 60 million/year!

Do I qualify for a "reward"?

:icon_rolleyes:

Hi there!

OK thats sounds super. But since I CAN find something can you then direct me to where exactly where I CAN find this? Because the places i've been able to find is a a bit more expensive than this.......

Reward still standing by untill I find the perfect place... :)

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
But since I CAN find something can you then direct me to where exactly where I CAN find this?
Probably I can. Please understand that I don't normally search for these places as I have no need to.

So - how about this?
Send me a PM and I'll give you our address/telephone number.
Visit us (me, my wife and our dog) and we can take it from there. No charges involved, nothing to buy...

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

Sallingdk

May 2, 2011
Probably I can. Please understand that I don't normally search for these places as I have no need to.

So - how about this?
Send me a PM and I'll give you our address/telephone number.
Visit us (me, my wife and our dog) and we can take it from there. No charges involved, nothing to buy...

:icon_biggrin:

Hey there!

Would be awesome if you could help finding me something..... Just want to find something ASAP....Can't PM you since I haven't done 10 post in the forum but hit me with an sms to 0821 4759 2361 and let me know....Cheers!

melomelo

Oct 27, 2011
Hey Sallingdk!

Was wondering if you found something?
Im in the same case as you and would need the same facilities and approx. the same price range!

Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!

cw116

Jul 21, 2011
Hi Sal,

I have a room in a lovely house in Sanur that is available from November 21st for 25 dollars a night. Would you like to come and have a look?

Best Regards,

Christina

cwood116 at hotmail dot com

cw116

Jul 21, 2011
If she would like to email me, we might be able to work out an arrangement.