rechter

Jul 9, 2013
hello guys, i am an agent for expat and their company, if you are having problem and need our service please free to contact us at +6283897827533

yes, our company based at bekasi and far away from bali, but we have clients from medan, semarang, badung (bali), and also nusa tengara timur.

our client in bali is bali good service. so if you ever seen them you can asking them about our reputation in the "real world" for our business.

regrads,

cv. inti sukses
pm me for next information
cellular phone : +6283897827533, 083897827533

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Wow! Thanks! Your telephone number went straight into my phone and if some Tsunami happens and the 2 million agents that are RIGHT HERE IN BALI are wiped out in one wave then you can bet your fecking mie goreng that I will be the first one to call you.

Where is Bekasi?

Can you give us the names of your Bali customers as I'm sure they won't mind us calling night and day?

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Bekasi is where Anker, San Miguel, Carlsberg and Kuda Putih beers are brewed - so it's an important location :). It's about 35 Km east of Central Jakarta

alex margou

Jul 20, 2013
He says his customer is bali good service. If you try Googling it you get:

Pt. Bali Good Service
Jalan Drupadi No.89 A
(0361) 737701

in Seminyak, not very far from Jl Kunti and Bali Deli.

But there doesn't seem to be a website or any kind of information about this company. No e-mail address. Maybe they are so successful they don't need to advertise? I wonder what their business is?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Bekasi is where Anker, San Miguel, Carlsberg and Kuda Putih beers are brewed - so it's an important location :). It's about 35 Km east of Central Jakarta

Now if numb-nuts would deliver some cheap beer then I would give him my highest rating (~~~~~) - the much saught after 5 foreskin accolade.

rechter

Jul 9, 2013
you can try cv-insus or cv-insus[dot]com

then you can view our website, we are just small company that have large connection to Indonesian gorvernment.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
It's our fault.

Have you ever suggested to a Balinese/Indonesian that he/she should have website presence for their business? Some do exactly that but usually don't know the intricacies involved.
I've helped several businesses in Bali setup free ("easy") sites on Weebly, Wix, etc. Not one has ever updated the contents in over two years.

I suppose that rechter thinks if he trawls some web forums like this one, the money will roll in. Can't blame him for trying.

Pt. Bali Good Service on Google tells you its Bali address, it's open 9-5 and a phone number. Don't hold me back from rushing straight down there or ringing immediately.
And cv-insus.com doesn't look all that good to me (kind of a blank home-page). Still a work in progress.

:icon_confused:

rechter

Jul 9, 2013
It's our fault.

Have you ever suggested to a Balinese/Indonesian that he/she should have website presence for their business? Some do exactly that but usually don't know the intricacies involved.
I've helped several businesses in Bali setup free ("easy") sites on Weebly, Wix, etc. Not one has ever updated the contents in over two years.

I suppose that rechter thinks if he trawls some web forums like this one, the money will roll in. Can't blame him for trying.

Pt. Bali Good Service on Google tells you its Bali address, it's open 9-5 and a phone number. Don't hold me back from rushing straight down there or ringing immediately.
And cv-insus.com doesn't look all that good to me (kind of a blank home-page). Still a work in progress.

:icon_confused:
thanks for your attention,

not all the business in Indonesia even in bali have a website because somebody fells that their company did not to have something like that and still their business can growing better. But not for our company, our company have to know the growing of civilization and trying to growing with the clients together.

i am directly have connection to the founder of cv-insus, and yes our website is still under construction because of many work/services now we are directly take from the foreigners / expatriate, why ??

because the past time we just take the job from the travel agency, notarials, lawyer, or other market research business. In this time we officialy anounced to the expat or foreigners that had this business to the one of that listed before have too pay more cost better than directly to my company such as an expat agent.

so if you want to start a company or having problem with working and residence permit issued, i give another option to using our services.
i am understand that you will never know if you never try, so you might have a recomendation from someone. If you travelling to Jakarta don't hesitate to meet me.

and remember, our working or services is right on the papers, if something happen you can report our company to the police dept.

our service guarantee !!!

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
I, for one, don't understand what you're trying to tell us.

...But not for our company, our company have to know the growing of civilization and trying to growing with the clients together.
Huh?

And if I ever wanted to use your "Good Service", the following would be a definite deal breaker:

...and remember, our working or services is right on the papers, if something happen you can report our company to the police dept. our service guarantee !!!
And what would happen then, in your opinion?

:mask:

alex margou

Jul 20, 2013

Huh?

And if I ever wanted to use your "Good Service", the following would be a definite deal breaker:

Hi JohnnyCool,

Here's a way to check him out - see if he can get the NetPerSec to work for you! :icon_e_wink:

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
for rechter

netpersec is software to measure the speed of an internet connection.
Ever heard of or used Google? Try it sometime - amazing what it can find.

rechter

Jul 9, 2013

Huh?
just answe the question about this quote :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's showing that i have responsibillity for my work.

okay, thanks for response.
if any want to using our service like :
RPTKA
IMTA
TELEX VISA
KITAS,KITAP
SKLD,STM
SKPPS,SKTT, SKPPT, KTP & KK

starting PT.PMA and etc.
or you have problem with some kind of that document's please let me know and trying if we can solve your problem.

for pricing you can find our price list at : cv-insus[dot]com

no offence if you won't using our service,
i am just trying to advertising our service,
we can negotiate about price if there is many of expat that you have.

rechter

Jul 9, 2013
maybe CV.Insus should read up on laws...amazing that a bekasi based "CV" can operate legally in Bali

as i already posted before we are just small company that have large connection, we don't operate illegal there, we have a partner there, so we didn't do the law prohibited.

thanks, for advice.
for information about listing company you can going to sisminbakum[dot]go[dot]id

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
who's your partner???

anyone/any company based in wherever can contact a local biro jasa to take care of things,
hence the quality of work done, can not/never be guaranteed by you since you have no control over said "partner".