House for Rent – 25m rp/yr. Over-contract: 9 months left, extension possible!
Located in Kerobokan Kaja, close to Banjar Anyar (Bali Budha/Cafe Mocha area)

Unfortunately we’re moving to another part of Bali and have to give up our cute little local style house. Its a 1.3 ARE property and the house has 2 large and 1 small bedroom, 1 western bathroom with hot water shower, lounge room, kitchen. There's Air Conditioning in the master bedroom and lounge.

Excellent location - in tiny, quiet, friendly village amongst the rice fields, but still close to Jl Semer, Bali Buddha, local gym, supermarket, shops, badminton court. Beautiful rice terrace views and breezes. Comes with Internet and phone connected – modem included.

Furnished including 2 beds, 2 huge teak wardrobes, rattan lounges, TV, DVD, lamp, fridge, stove, some kitchenware. 2 outdoor dining areas, small, neat garden.

There's also the option to rent 1 bedroom to us for weekend use (if you choose).

Available pretty much straight away.

Pocahontas

Mar 26, 2011
Hi Freeman, I am very very interested in knowing more about your house as I am coming to teach in Kerobokan starting in July. I arrive on the 28th of June and don't really want to take anything sight unseen.
Can you send me photos and as much info as possible to sarahcvassatgmail.com eg. What wattage is the electricity, is the area safe, how far walk/motorbike to Jln Semer or cafe mocha? When are you guys moving, is the end of June too late for a viewing?

Sorry for all the questions but you make it sound perfect for me!!!

Thanks, I look forward to your email.

bali2cute

May 24, 2011
Hi, is the house still available? Can we view the house this afternoon, cheers

Hi, is the house still available ? Is it possible to view the house this arvo or evening since I have to go overseas tomorrow? Cheer