rasi

I have an Australian passport but my husband has Indo one and my baby has both. After I have paid VOA, can I go through the local line with my family? Or will they send me back to the tourist line?
I mean, I am a tourist, so I don't mind... but of course I would rather wait in the short line with them :)

I have an Australian passport but my husband has Indo one and my baby has both. After I have paid VOA, can I go through the local line with my family? Or will they send me back to the tourist line?
I mean, I am a tourist, so I don't mind... but of course I would rather wait in the short line with them :)
I am in same situation, wife indo, rugrat has both passports. And the answer is no.
Beleive me, i have tried it. :icon_e_sad:

I have had no problems going in local line in Bali, my be I look dumb???:icon_mrgreen:

I did not try when entering but on the way back to Australia my husband asked and the Immigration officer said 'of course'

If I come from Surabaya I use the domestic airport, But last time I came from Australia I hoped in the line with my Indonesian wife & had no troubles (18months ago). Its a lot easier to go through Surabaya airport, you can count the westerners on one hand:icon_mrgreen:.

Interesting Fred, might try it again. The problem is if you get sent back to the tourist line, you are at the back of the line.....

Yes non-indo passport holders can go through the local immigration line as long as you have a Visa already. I always use the local line when entering on a Business or Social Visa, never had a problem.

Last edited:
Back