Piperelle

Dec 16, 2012
Hi to all you lucky property owners in Bali.

I am a photographer based in Australia and would love to interview and photograph some Bali homes and owners.

I am writing a coffee table style book, in which I am hoping to feature beautiful and original Bali homes, interiors and the people that live in them. The properties don't have to be architect designed palatial mansions (although any of these are fine too) but unique homes, with stories about the people that live in them with decor, furniture, ornaments, artwork and pets that add to that story.

If you (or if you know anyone else) who would be willing to get involved then please pm me and we can discuss further.

For my first photography trip will I will be staying in Bali during March/April for 4 weeks. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay? I will be a lady on my own, so somewhere close to a few shops and restaurants but still quiet and safe. My husband will join me for 2 long weekends during this time, so self catering with 1 or 2 bedrooms would be great. I think Seminyak/Cenggu area would be good as quite central for my interior photography shoots but would love any suggestions.

If anyone has any feedback or advice please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks heaps!