sunnycoast

Jun 4, 2010
Any recommendations of a bike rental shop in the Jimbaran area?
I always used the same shop for years whenever a bike was needed, but that's in the Legian area. As now I'm needing a bike for the Jimbaran area, I'm looking for a nearby shop.
Any recommendations where to go?
What rate to expect for 3,5 weeks in July?

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
If no one knows any in the Jimbarin area its simple enough to make the trip into the Kuta area to get a bike.

cabrio

Feb 1, 2010
If no one knows any in the Jimbarin area its simple enough to make the trip into the Kuta area to get a bike.

Thats what I plan to do in the case I don't find one in the Jimbaran area. But as I regulary need to rent a bike, it would be easier to find one nearby.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
For a scooter - Honda Vario or Scoopy - around Rp500.000 per month. For a Yamaha Mio, a little cheaper, maybe Rp450.000/mth.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Little confused here: do you mean "bike" as in pushbike or as in motorbike?

If pushbike; you could just lay under the exhaust of one of the dirt trucks for an hour and get the same effect and then throw yourself down a large staircase for the injury part of the experience.

If motorbike; pick a bigger staircase.

sunnycoast

Jun 4, 2010
Thanks all for the answers....
I ended up renting at the shop in Legian where I go for years now. Bit far, but they even wanted to bring the bike to Jimbaran, but I went to pick it up myself. ;-)

@moderator: this topic can be closed for me. :)