odez999

Jul 4, 2011
update ....
Renon court have only 1 rim left ! Half bent towards down !
:(
When this tournament was going on .. they just welded new rims on ruins of the old one (bad welds) .. so it broke fast I guess ! They should put it normaly with nuts and bolts through the wooden panel ! It should last little bit longer ....
But hey this is Indonesia :D

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
update ....
Renon court have only 1 rim left ! Half bent towards down !
:(
When this tournament was going on .. they just welded new rims on ruins of the old one (bad welds) .. so it broke fast I guess ! They should put it normaly with nuts and bolts through the wooden panel ! It should last little bit longer ....
But hey this is Indonesia :D

Does anyone actually play there?, there are plenty of decent indoor runs around, I wouldn't waste my time playing there if the rims are half bent.

Are there any women teams around? Maybe even mixed teams? I was an avid basketballer back home and haven't been able to get my hands on a basketball in a while ... starting to feel the kilos creeping on in.

Not that I know of, you could head up to Canguu Club, they may have something on or know of a run. What level would you consider yourself?. There were a group of Swedish female players that came to Pemogan one night and managed to keep up with most of the guys.