soontobeexpat

Dec 30, 2010
Perth, Australia
ooo...the tattoo brothers, hahaha

Whilst I dont fear LB however I have heard some pretty terrible stories "LB" vs Buel.. There is a kid in Kerobokan at the moment from Holland and the story goes he rented an LB car, hired it for 1 week but had it for 2 weeks and LB got him arrested/jailed for a stolen vehicle?

he has 3 years jail, I dont know how true this is or isnt and everyone in jail is innocent that I have met - even the ones who have ingested drugs

Would this really happen or is it even possible for them to have this kind of power/lack of reality?

If he didnt communicate with the owner then he is an idiot however I would think they would just make him pay double at the end to call it even

Last edited:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
LB has been around for ages...somewhere in the 1800's a group of people who took up arms against the dutch were called LB...
ofcourse over the decades, the organisation and it aims has changed a bit...
Any organisation has certain levels of people...same as the military or police, what I am trying to say there are 'ranks'...
now for a higher level ranked person it would take little to no effort to get someone arrested...
This organisation is very well connected within the system of justice/legal/military

btw, there's totally no reason to fear this or any other group/organisation...as long as you don't cross them..

C

CanonMan

No, this is simply a term of phrase meaning 'don't get on the wrong side of them'.