ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
A friend was asking me to relay the message to some expats who wants to invest on property in Bali :icon_wink:

One of the biggest antique furniture gallery in Bali is experiencing financial difficulties, so instead of getting stuck in a bad credit, he wants to sell his furniture workshop and all the building inside the compound.
The property is in Batuan (between Ubud and Sukawati, not far from the baby statue) behind a group of houses and shops at the Batuan main road with an asphalt access road to its location complete with its a 53000 Watt electricity supply.

Total land has a total size of 45 are and the asking price is 175 million per are.
The price is a steal because the minimum price in that area is 300 million/are but he wants to sell it as a whole (total almost 7,9 billion IDR)

I can assure you all the paperwork are complete and legit
There's another cool possibility, a relative of his is using that land as its only access to his villa in the middle of the rice field. so you might also get a compensation just for him passing by or you could buy the villa also at a bargain price.
Let me know if you are interested, I can give you the location directly and you could take a peek at it through google map