andreaphysio

Jan 15, 2014
Hey guys,
moving to bali on april 18th. I need an acccomodation, with 3 bedrooms, if possible not far from kuta or benesary area. Can enyone help me? A good villa with a reasonable price would be great.
Thanks!!!

Kucingenzo

Dec 16, 2013
AirBnB is a bookingsite where many private houseowners advertise rentals. Many villas are very expensive but it's possible to find good priced villas as well. I have used AirBnB in Italy and France with really good outcome. Maybe worth a try .

andreaphysio

Jan 15, 2014
thanks..i saw website few time ago but didn't remember the name..i saw something interesting but not exacly what i'm looking for..i need an accommodation to spend my life :p..for few years anyway..

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
You will find the longer term accommodation when you walk around. So start with short term accommodation in the area you think will suit you - and then walk around.

But to get some ideas before you get here look at rumah123.com, select an area and look at long term rentals. The listings have different agents, some operate from offices that look like what you might expect for a real estate agent, others operate from home with maybe nothing more than a smart-phone and a motorbike. They may arrange to meet you at an Indomaret or similar near to the property of interest. Other agents are hopeless and say "send an email" then don't reply.

The bottom line is that you need to be here before you get serious about long-term rentals - so start in short term accommodation.