Sinead

Dec 12, 2010
Hi,
I am goingt o be traveling to Bali soon to start a business designing children's/ baby's clothing.

I have heard that Bali is great for this with doing small runs and the likes and I am really interested in finding an (ethical) factory to work with.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have googled but am not finding a great deal. which surprises me when I hear the brands that are manufactured from there.

All help is appreciated.
Regards
Sinead

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Children's clothing

You have to go to java to find a supplier, like most things on bali nothing is realy made here.....

Jorgen, she doesnt want a supplier, she wants a small factory to manufacturer her designs, that is the way I read her post!! :icon_rolleyes:

There are lots of small factories that manufacture many things here in Bali, clothing, jewellery, shoes etc etc etc

I will speak with some contacts I have, see if they can help you. Will send you a private message with the details.

My daughter who designs exclusive children's night attire uses Mama Leon in Denpasar, but for a "beginner" they may be way too expensive. But worth a phone call.
:icon_biggrin:

jorgen

May 22, 2005
sweden
Sorry, english is the wrong language for me. Well a small workshop in Bali with staff from java should do it, but i still think you should try to find some help in java direct, bali is just the showroom......

sundenjs

Dec 16, 2010
I think I can help - contact me at "sunden@gmail.com"

I am an American who has sold children's products manufacturered in Indonesia. I can help you decide what to make and how to sell it.

Please email me,

Joan

Hi,
I am goingt o be traveling to Bali soon to start a business designing children's/ baby's clothing.

I have heard that Bali is great for this with doing small runs and the likes and I am really interested in finding an (ethical) factory to work with.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have googled but am not finding a great deal. which surprises me when I hear the brands that are manufactured from there.

All help is appreciated.
Regards
Sinead[/QUOTE]

Elyse

Jun 27, 2012
I have a friend who owns her own clothing manufacturing business in Bali. She's been there for decades. She is British, and speaks fluent Indonesian. Her company is called Flamboyan LTD. Phone is
62-361-287220.

Elyse

Jun 27, 2012
Hi Sinead,
I work in the USA as a clothing designer and developer. We get all our rayon fashions and a good number of cotton garments and accessories from the following company. She has supplied us for decades. Very very reliable. Also ethical regarding human rights and wages for her workers. Her factory makes women's, men's and childrens garments, tote bags, backpacks, hats, shower curtains, stuffed animals, scarves - you name it. Rasmini Gardiner is the owner: she is British and speaks fluent Indonesian.
Contact her at :
Flamboyan Ltd
tel 62-361-254672
fax 62-361-254662

Elyse

Jun 27, 2012
For Flamboyan LTD, Rasmini Gardiner (owner): As of August 2012: Her phone number has changed since she has moved to a new larger factory and office location : tel 62-361-254672

Caseyjaye

Jul 26, 2013
Hi,

All help is appreciated.
Regards
Sinead

Hi Sinead,

I am starting a clothing line and would like to do production from Bali also. Was just writting to see how your travels went and if you have any tips?

Thanks

Casey