Zoning in Bali

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Are there any zoning laws/regulations in Bali?

Is there zoning for agriculture/residential etc?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Most definitely there is zoning here in Bali. Having said that the zoning that I am aware of isn't like it is in the USA - for business and residency. But only for residency, religious and agriculture.

Called "green" areas where you can not get permission to build (IMB document) anything, supposedly. As with all strict rules here in Indonesia, this one also is open to corrupt avoidance.

Religious zones are surrounding all temples and the law says that it is not allowed to build within 150 metres of a temple. This "zoning" extends to your washing too - it is highly recommended that you do not hang your unmentionables out to dry anywhere in view of a temple.

I'm sure there are others - I'm just a newby

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Funny, one is not allowed to dry their clothes in line of sight from a temple...but dumping trash in the 'got' that runs along the temple is no problem :lol:
Bali keeps surprising me, and I like it.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Thanks for the replies. So is this information written on the title of the land? And does anyone know what it is referred to as on the title certificate?

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
@ mimpimanis...would love to receive that or other storys by PM when its not suitable for an open forum, hehehe. if it's not much trouble ok.

Alright...which 'zone' your land is, can be found in your sertipikat/buku Tanah (Landcertificate)...there's a piece in it which says " Surat Ukur" (Letter of Size, How big the land is) on that there's written Keadaan Tanah : ????????? . The ??????? can be for example Tanah Perumahan - Residential, or for example Tanah Pertanian - agricultural.. On the next page you find a little sketch of the land, like location and neighboring landowners is on it.
BTW, the zoning is also mentioned on the paper one uses to pay tax..

Some extra 'unasked' info...the numbers on the bottom of the first page of the Certificate, are numbers you can use (the Notaris if PPAT) to check if there's anything 'wrong' with the land in question.

Don't know what you mean Spicyayam with " What it is referred to as on the title cerificate"

leeloo

Jan 13, 2010
Some extra 'unasked' info...the numbers on the bottom of the first page of the Certificate, are numbers you can use (the Notaris if PPAT) to check if there's anything 'wrong' with the land in question.

Gilbert,

Are you talking about the Parcel Identification Number (NIB) ?

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
[attachment=0:38uc5rwo]24012010203.jpg[/attachment:38uc5rwo]

I meant these numbers.

on the left is the regency (kabupaten) where the certificate is registered (this one=Buleleng).
on the right top, is the land i.d. number (D.I. 301 is dossiernumber) (04907/2006, is the year the land was registered and under what number it can be found in the dossier 301)

number on the bottom is the certificate number, wich corresponds with above numbers.

Attachments

• 24012010203.jpg
    24012010203.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 87