kcooper1102

Jan 16, 2011
Hello
I will probably be taking a job in Bali for at least 12 months. My boyfriend wants to come with me. Is he able to get a long-term stay visa based on my employment there or do they only grant that for spouses? He has recently begun an online business and I would primarily be providing financial support through my employment in Bali and a steady freelance job where I write web content. He has no intention of looking for employment there.

I have been doing some research and I see that he would probably get that six month social visa but I was not sure if he would qualify. He knows someone in Indonesia that would probably sponsor him but he lives in Jakarta and from my understanding you must renew the visa in the area where your sponsor resides.

Thanks for any help.

bunyan

Jan 4, 2011
Jimbaran, Bali
cribungra.ru
You can get a b-211 visa in Bangkok without a sponsor. For the first two months. Then you can find a sponsor in Bali for the extensions. I have no experience with changing sponsors on different extensions as we've only done our first extension, but some people on the Internet say that it's possible.