robtld1001

Oct 31, 2010
does any one know where the best and cheapest place to rent a surfboard is for 2 weeks we can no take ours because of the airline or does any one know of any cheap trustworthy and cheap storage places :icon_razz:

Effie

Feb 26, 2010
Visit - Online Surfboard rental solution, a board is around 45 USD a week and can be delivered to your hotel in Kuta for free. I used the service in August and it's pretty efficient.

I just checked this site and it wanted to charge me 100 us dollars for seven days.
That is very expensive. It would be much better hiring one form one of the locals on the beach.
With a bit of bartering you can usually hire a board for 50,000 and a day and they will look after your stuff for you on the beach.
Plus, you can always change to a smaller board or a larger board or whatever if you get from the guys on the beach who i have found to be pretty friendly and helpful.

Bryan

Dec 3, 2010
I just checked this site and it wanted to charge me 100 us dollars for seven days. Plus, you can always change to a smaller board or a larger board or whatever if you get from the guys on the beach who i have found to be pretty friendly and helpful.

I'd reckon that for 2weeks hire you'd nearly be able to buy a reasonable 2nd hand board from the Surf Shops in Poppies2. Wondering what you are meaning by 'storage' ? like when you go in the water.. or when you go visit Ubud?? By the way, which Airline won't take your own board/s and from where?