Fabio

Feb 6, 2011
Hello Everybody!
I am looking for a silversmith in Bali. I have some designs I would like to produce there.
Does anyone know a good one?
By the way, how much does a silversmith receive per month? I know the salary is not good there. I lived in Bali in 1997 and I used to pay US$ 30/month to our maid.
Unfortunately, the October 1997 crisis which started in Indonesia "kind of" put me out of business.
Tks!

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Hello Everybody!
I am looking for a silversmith in Bali. I have some designs I would like to produce there.
By the way, how much does a silversmith receive per month? I know the salary is not good there. I lived in Bali in 1997 and I used to pay US$ 30/month to our maid.
Unfortunately, the October 1997 crisis which started in Indonesia "kind of" put me out of business.
Tks!

Welcome to the forum Fabio, all of the above would depend on the quality of the silver you require, the type of designs, and are you going to export from Bali etc etc etc etc.

I think you will find the cost of living is much higher here now than in 1997!!! which is the case world wide.

I would do a web search and see what is out there, in the meantime I am sure you will also have lots of answers from our members.

Good Luck

Fabio

Feb 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Fabio, all of the above would depend on the quality of the silver you require, the type of designs, and are you going to export from Bali etc etc etc etc.

I think you will find the cost of living is much higher here now than in 1997!!! which is the case world wide.

I would do a web search and see what is out there, in the meantime I am sure you will also have lots of answers from our members.

Good Luck
Thanks Scout!
I will wait for some more info.

mat

Dec 18, 2008
Singaraja
Hello Everybody!
Tks!

Have you been to Celuk area Sukawati there is a whole village of silver smiths. Good to go have a look around and meet a few.

didin11

Feb 22, 2011
Hi fabio, I am a jewelry designer as well. and I know with some companies and craftsman silversmiths in Bali with hand made or casting method. contact me if you need information about the silversmith.

Thanks