Short intensive language course Bahasa Indonesia in Ubud

G

I am visiting Indonesia (Java and Bali) many times, nut i get rid of speaking bahasa indonesia so badly. Next week i am in Ubud, is there a possiblity for a short - just for a start - intensive language course of 1 week in Ubud. Yes, i know, one week is much too short, but better then nothing.

Thanks for suggestions.

Joop

joopgij

May 16, 2007
Amsterdam
sorry, my post here was not meant to be anonymous, but i forget my username on the forum - or it was deacitvated- , so i had to register again.

Joop

Mainmain

Aug 22, 2006
Adelaide
Try the Pondok Pekak Library and Learning Centre in Ubud,opposite the football field in Jalan Monkey Forest. They have language classes and one on one teaching if required. I have had lessons there on a couple of occasions.

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas
I was amazed at how much one can learn by hanging out at a couple of warungs at night, heck just buy the beer and you will have plenty of teachers!

joopgij

May 16, 2007
Amsterdam
Ok, i will tomorrow visit the library. Otherwise a course in my home country next autumn. Thanks for your information.

Joop

Surya Dharma

Oct 3, 2011
Nobody has replied to your message for many years, but since 2010 there is a new professional school in Ubud, it's called "Cinta Bahasa" which means to "Love Bahasa Indonesia".

They have 6 teachers and a large school with many large clients like the Australian Consulate, The Green School, Canggu Club, and many more.

You can see on their website at Cinta Bahasa. look it up on google.

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
Nobody has replied to your message for many years, but since 2010 there is a new professional school in Ubud, it's called "Cinta Bahasa" which means to "Love Bahasa Indonesia".

They have 6 teachers and a large school with many large clients like the Australian Consulate, The Green School, Canggu Club, and many more.

You can see on their website at Cinta Bahasa. look it up on google.

Do you work for Cinta Bahasa???