chris44

Oct 28, 2010
Bali, Nusa Dua
www.deluxespas.ch
Another blog with questions concerning PMA

Dear Members, I am really happy to find this board, seem to be so difficult to find proper information concerning:
1) Setting up a Company
2) VISA, KITAS, etc
3) TAX, Non Tax, and so on.
So now my requirement (not to say problem)
I am married to an indonesian and have 2 kids, I quit my job in Germany preparing for move to indonesia. My wife already in Bali and did the dual citizenship for my son (1 year) my daughter (4 years) seem to be more problematic but with some flights from Denpasar to Singapore problem seem to be solved.
Now my case.
I want open a PMA and hand over 5% to my wife. Two more Sharholder from Germany will be in the company. I understaood - PMA can provide up to 5 KITAS for the directors? Correct? Price is 1200 US Dollar per years plus the fee for Multiple entry right (how much this fee?)?
Than my 2 Partner and me allowed to work 1 years in Indonesia right?

So many post here say: take an agent to help you, this agent want up to 5 mio rups per person, if i do this myself i can save this money right?
How about i hire a assistant in my company for 1 year, as Translator and doing this things, If i pay 2-4 mio per month its its 48 MIo per year, minus the visa things for 5 People its 23 Mio left, but i have full time employee who can assist me with nego with goverment, majors, other companies, prepare contracts etc. Does it not sound much better?
Do you have any information how to find qualified employees?

Is there anything i need to care about if my company is set up in Bali ( we live in bali) but i want work in Bogor, Lombok and Bali? At the moment we need to investigate first were is best to start the business.
Last question: is it possible to work with one company in two business field e.g. Build a hotel and start a production company