Recommendations for Kuala Lumpur - one overnight and a day to play

Markit

I could use some advice on where to stay in Kuala Lumpur (cheap as money all spent on luxury and building sand) for one night and what to do since I only have one day to see the sights as flight leaves at 9:00 at night.

Thanks in advance Markit

we usually goto Bali via KL and normally stay at the Alpha Genesis Hotel. Its right in the heart of the Golden Triangle at Bukit Bintang. Clean, Cheap and walking distance to all the action. Its about US$50 a night including breakfast..

Hope that helps

we usually goto Bali via KL and normally stay at the Alpha Genesis Hotel. Its right in the heart of the Golden Triangle at Bukit Bintang. Clean, Cheap and walking distance to all the action. Its about US$50 a night including breakfast..

Hope that helps

We have stayed at Hotel Mayview Glory - it is right beside the Maybank office tower and is very close to Puduraya bus terminal near Chinatown. I think it was around 80 or 100 MYR which is $25-30. Nearby is a busy Indian temple and beside that a busy Indian restaurant that was really good value. See Hotel Mayview Glory, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Back