Hi gurus :)

i'm staying at kerobokan.
my nokiaE52 died yesterday (it's not the battery), what a pain.

i'd like to buy another phone.
actually i'd like to buy an iphone if i can get one cheaply here, but i'm so very new (er, daft) and have not a clue about the market place (esp warranty etc)

any response to an ad i found for a ''Apple iPhone 4 32GB Black Unlocked (Never Lock) Import'" on adpost dot com, selling at jimbaran. but i've had no reply to that ad.

can you really buy iphones here for 500 ? !! holy cow. there must be a trick !

outside bintang there are basic nokias for 400 000.
anyone know of something a little cheaper nearby ?

:icon_e_smile: mobile cheers from humble student, kate

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Personally, I wouldn't buy a second hand phone or computer, especially if I didn't know the person well. You can get some cheap Android phones now, that are just as good or better than an iPhone.

yes, i'm with you on that spicy.
it was advertised as new actually, there are a few of them on the adpost dot com site.

have you had some personal experience of the android iphone lookalikes ? i'm looking at the HTC droid incredible, for example ...

Last edited:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
yeah an new apple iphone would set ya back around 4jt. Unlocked import, good chance it means that it 'belongs' with a foreign company such as for example AT&T or Verizon. sometimes even with the logo on the phone, or at least the foreign provider-name visible when turning on your phone.
Buying a second handphone like spicy said is a risk, a risk I also choose not to take...phone could have been damaged/flashed/expensive parts switched with cheap parts etcetc...a new cover/casing and it looks like new, old battery with a standby time of 30 minutes...since it only has to work at the time they sell it to you. No guarantee what so ever.
imho it's better to spend just a little more and have a good new phone .
take care, gilbert.

ajiebali

Oct 23, 2010
hi...
i have iphone 2G 16GB 2nd
send text to me when u interes
i sell about 2million

and when u have handphone,iphone,blackberry,pda damage/broken im interest to buy :D

call/sms: 08563760576

DelMundo

Mar 31, 2011
Gilbert/friends,

I have a gently used iPhone 3G 16GB for sale if you're interested. Unlocked, etc.

You can tether the 3G to your laptop for web surfing at some pretty decent speeds if you have a good signal, carrier, etc.

I love my iPhone but I've upgraded to a 3GS so no longer needed. It's loaded w/Angry Birds...you can keep that...if you dare....I've vowed not to get the new version as its way to addicting. My friend just got an Android, and the best part he says, "Ou...now I can play Angry Birds..."

lol

Interested, email to brewneum at gmail.com

Peace,
Ryan

lestat

Mar 28, 2008
bali
i have an iphone 3g 16gb with a cracked screen. works perfectly fine otherwise even touch/swipes work flawlessly. fully jailbroken and unlocked so you can install anything you want for free. will sell for 2 million if you want it kate, but if you can shell out the money i agree with gilbert, get a new phone. if you're interested though, there's a shop on sunset where you can replace the screen.