leandra

Feb 16, 2010
hi kel

Does anyone know were I can buy Pyrethrum Natural insect spray or any other natural spray?

sorry to maybe dissapoint you but natural sprays- at least the ones i tried- do not work here and are definetely overpriced.

bali mosquitos are quiet strong...smile, try the baygong coils to creat a protected area( keep away from kids and feet) and use the SOFFEL milk here( milk and not spray)- its less aggressive and works perfect and its cheap.

ki nd regards
leandra

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
I use a natural mosquito repellant that works well but I cannot help with a supplier near Canggu. I live in Ubud and get my repellant at Bali Buddha. It does not work for as long as the DEET repellants but it will get me through dinner at a restaurant without bites and it smells nice which is an advantage while eating.

At home I use coils in the early morning and evening.

leandra

Feb 16, 2010
I use a natural mosquito repellant that works well but I cannot help with a supplier near Canggu. I live in Ubud and get my repellant at Bali Buddha. It does not work for as long as the DEET repellants but it will get me through dinner at a restaurant without bites and it smells nice which is an advantage while eating.

At home I use coils in the early morning and evening.

hi Kel

thanks Polyanna. Kel there is a Bali Buddah in Canggu< close to Mokka cafe< banyar Anyar, jst follow raya canggu < pass banjar semer and in the corner you will see bali buddah.
by the way the muesli there is great as well!

kind regards
leandra