Moving in May

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
Just a hello, nothing to say yet. Im retiring in 21 days, but whose counting. Have no idea where im going live in Bali yet. Too many places to choose from. Going to stay with a friend until my visa gets changed to the Kitas. Got my new scooter on order so hopefuly its ready when i arrive. So its nearly time to say goodbye to the old life and hello to the new life.
Cheers
Kakek Bolis

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
Hehehe. Are you sure you making the comment to the correct thread.

I am full of confidence.

Mar 11, 2019
Just a hello, nothing to say yet. Im retiring in 21 days, but whose counting. Have no idea where im going live in Bali yet. Too many places to choose from. Going to stay with a friend until my visa gets changed to the Kitas. Got my new scooter on order so hopefuly its ready when i arrive. So its nearly time to say goodbye to the old life and hello to the new life.
Cheers
Kakek Bolis
Lucky you. Very jealous. I'll be lucky to get there this year, maybe 2020

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
It's not the place for anyone that's full of "get-up-and-go" to move mountains and be dynamic but my getupandgo got-up-and-left about mid 50 so I while away the days enjoying what they bring with no particular push to achieve anything much...

Reactions: SquarePeg

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
I got my new scooter on Monday, with a bit of luck the plates will be done by the time I get there. I'm looking forward to riding the hell out of it. Doing my usual crazy things like waking up in the morning and riding totally around the Bali coast line in the one day. Great fun..

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
I got my new scooter on Monday, with a bit of luck the plates will be done by the time I get there. I'm looking forward to riding the hell out of it. Doing my usual crazy things like waking up in the morning and riding totally around the Bali coast line in the one day. Great fun..
No need to wait for the permanent plates to be issued before driving, as the police now issue temporary plates painted out in white, which can be used til the permanent ones arrive.

Juggler

Jun 20, 2018
I'll tack this on here..

can anyone recommend a Honda dealership in or around Badung..
I'm after a Honda Vario 150
cheers

Kakek Bolis

Apr 8, 2019
I'll tack this on here..

can anyone recommend a Honda dealership in or around Badung..
I'm after a Honda Vario 150
cheers
Hi Juggler
I have used 3 dealers. To me they are all good. Most dealers are the same price.
What I do is see who has the less waiting time for delivery. Normally 2 to 10 days delivery. The Vario is a good bike as you seen my earlier reply I have just bought a new PCX. The PCX is more comfortable for my big bum. Hehe cost 3.5 juta . Also I can put 37 cans of beer under the seat with ice.
OK that's my pennies worth of advise.
Have fun.

Attachments

• IMG-20190520-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20190520-WA0003.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: spicyayam

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
The Vario is a good work horse you can put a bag of cement in the guts and hooks to hold the shopping bag.
I pick up the Yamaha Verox 155cc bigger wheels and dual shocks on the rear, still use the honda as a work horse