Nicola

Oct 15, 2010
Hi there, I am looking for a mothers group (if there is one) in south Bali. We are near Uluwatu but I am willing to drive to Seminyak area. My baby is 6 months old and we live in Bali between 4-6 months of the year and Perth WA for the remainder. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can interact with other mums? Thanks very much.

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Hi there, I am looking for a mothers group (if there is one) in south Bali. We are near Uluwatu but I am willing to drive to Seminyak area. My baby is 6 months old and we live in Bali between 4-6 months of the year and Perth WA for the remainder. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can interact with other mums? Thanks very much.

Suggest you look in the bali advertiser, or place a personal advert in there .... good luck

Crystal

Sep 13, 2010
romanticallyimpaired.com
I have a baby girl born Feb 18, 2010. Not to mention my 15 year old step daughter and 8 year old son. You can interact with me :D Email paung.c@gmail.com

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Play group

Hi, just found the attached information in the Bali Advertiser. Hope it helps, maybe they will also have contacts in your area.
:icon_razz:

Cheeky Monkeys is hosting a Pregnant Women and New Mothers Group each Thursday at 2.30 pm throughout October. The aim of the group is to get pregnant women and mothers with young children together so they can meet new people, form their own mothers groups and offer mutual support to each other. It is not a medical forum. The meeting run by an experienced volunteer, is free and open to all pregnant women / new mothers, just come along or phone us for more details. Jl Danau Tamblingan 82, Sanur, Bali. 282 420.

rasi

Aug 26, 2010
Mother's group

Thanks for that info! I will also be moving to Bali soonish with 2 kids under 5, so would love to meet other Mum's with young kids. If you find enough people you could always start your own mothers group!!

freetofly

Aug 30, 2010
Thanks for that info! I will also be moving to Bali soonish with 2 kids under 5, so would love to meet other Mum's with young kids. If you find enough people you could always start your own mothers group!!

we sre moving to bali in January, at this stage staying in sanur. I would love to meet others in a mothers group, I have a 2 yr old and a 15yr old. my hubby in fly in/ fly out.

okta

Mar 21, 2011
Netherlands-North, Taman Griya
Hi Mothers,

We live in Jimbaran-Nusa Dua area, my LO is 2,5 yo and she is bored to death playing alone inside the house. I would love to join Mothers group just to keep me and my child find sanity :icon_wink:

PS: I know that the International Bukit Doa Church also have an International mothers group held, I will keep you posted for time and date.

freetofly

Aug 30, 2010
Hi Mothers,

We live in Jimbaran-Nusa Dua area, my LO is 2,5 yo and she is bored to death playing alone inside the house. I would love to join Mothers group just to keep me and my child find sanity :icon_wink:

PS: I know that the International Bukit Doa Church also have an International mothers group held, I will keep you posted for time and date.

Hi, I will send you a pm. my daughter is 3 next month and is BORED, well I think she is. would love to catch up.

Baligirl

Aug 23, 2010
I'm a mother of a now 3 month old baby and find it hard to meet with other mums as it seems there are no mother groups / baby activities organised here. Are there any mothers with babies living in the Sanur area? I know of Cheeky monkeys but I work so am not able to join that. I'm 28 y/old and would love to meet with other mothers!

cinderz

Aug 17, 2011
Bali
Hi Baligirl...

I also live in Sanur and I have a baby who is almost 6 months old and my 2nd youngest is 2 in November. I would love to meet up with you! (I'm about to go away for a 2week holiday but will be back on September 5). Hope to catch up with you soon!

Any other mothers in Sanur area, let us know and perhaps we can organise a weekly get together....will be great!

Baligirl

Aug 23, 2010
Hi! Sorry I just read it and cannot send private messages yet. Best is to email me on baligirl83#yahoo.com, I will then send you my number!

Teneale Harley

Aug 10, 2011
Jimbaran
Looking for a Gynae please

Hi to all the mom's out there. I am 28 years old and moving to Jimbaran, Bali in the next few weeks and I'm trying to find a good gynae. Could anyone please make some suggestions for me please. We'll be trying for our first baby in the next year and i just want to make sure I have all I need there. I will need to go fairly soon for a check up.

Thanks so much
Teneale

natta

May 19, 2011
Jimbaran
also looking for mothers group

Hi everyone,
I am from Melbourne living in Bali with a 6 month old daughter and would also love to meet up or perhaps form a mothers group. I live in Denpasar but am happy to travel. If anyone wants to catch up please email me natta1979 at hotmail.com

thanks

Baligirl

Aug 23, 2010
Hi,

Teneale: I went to Prima Medika for my check ups. It was all very professional and I paid a 'local' price since I have a kitas. Their English is ok...
Kim Patra (www Chcbali dot com) is also an option, she has a clinic in Kuta. For the scans she usually sends you to Prima Medika as she doesnt have that equipment in her clinic.

Natta: Hi, nice to see there is another young mother living close to me! I am actually living in the south of Denpasar (but 5 mins from Sanur). I'm gonna meet with Cinderz this weekend so perhaps you could join or we could meet some other time? I will send you an email as well!

Baligirl

Aug 23, 2010
Regular meetup in Sanur

We had a nice meeting this Saturday and will try to meet on a regular basis in Sanur. If there are any other mothers out there feel free to join! Send a pm or email for further information.

cmama

Nov 8, 2011
I know I am resurrecting a pretty old thread here....

I am moving to Bali in February 2012 with my 2 year old son and would love to meet some other parents of young children to give him a bit of social interaction.

At this stage I think I will be living Seminyak - Kerobokan... but it is dependant on the accommodation we find.

Would be cool to make some connections before we arrive.

Baligirl

Aug 23, 2010
Hi Cmama,

Just saw your message. Send me an email on baligirl83#yahoo.com and I will add you to our facebook group.

We meet regularly in the Kerobokan area.

Bec1

Jun 25, 2012
Moving to Bali in October 2012

We had a nice meeting this Saturday and will try to meet on a regular basis in Sanur. If there are any other mothers out there feel free to join! Send a pm or email for further information.

Hi, I noticed your thread, even tho its quite old. Im looking to meet other mums as we are moving to Bali this October with my 2.5 year old daughter. Do you still have a group that meets regularly? We haven't arranged accommodation as yet, but have been thinking we may be in Sanur.

chippy

Jun 8, 2012
Sanur
Hi Bec1 - I'm in Sanur with my 20 month old daughter. Always lovely to meet new Mums. So keep in touch through here or PM me anytime. Good luck with the move!