kcooper1102

Jan 16, 2011
Hello
My boyfriend and I are trying to find a house that offers monthly rentals. I know yearly rentals are common around here but with the amount of tourism here, I imagine there has to be properties that people rent out on a monthly basis. I just got to Bali and have been staying in Sanur. I know there are several other nice areas like Jimbaran, Kerobokan, etc..and am open to living anywhere that seems nice, has access to civilization,etc..I want to post an ad in the Bali advertiser but that issue does not get posted for almost two weeks so I need to do something in the meantime. If anyone knows of anything or anyone I could contact or has any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I see so many yearly rentals where I could totally afford its monthly payment but it just does not seem to be an option...frustrating :) We both work online and did not come here with a huge chunk of money as we can easily earn income while we are here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter Ka

Mar 31, 2010
Sure many Villas and houses offer monthly rental deals, but the price will be "Tourist" price. You will find no normal monthly rentals. None.

You might want to consider an apartment. There are many in the Kuta area. They will have decent monthly rental prices.

okaislands

May 12, 2011
Ubud is a good places to visit! and many villas and house for monthly rental. starting from USD. 1.700/Month for 2BR villas and USD. 800/month for 2BR House.

Last edited:

sassyoz

May 18, 2011
Bali
Plenty in Kuta and Legian

Hello
My boyfriend and I are trying to find a house that offers monthly rentals. I know yearly rentals are common around here but with the amount of tourism here, I imagine there has to be properties that people rent out on a monthly basis. I just got to Bali and have been staying in Sanur. I know there are several other nice areas like Jimbaran, Kerobokan, etc..and am open to living anywhere that seems nice, has access to civilization,etc..I want to post an ad in the Bali advertiser but that issue does not get posted for almost two weeks so I need to do something in the meantime. If anyone knows of anything or anyone I could contact or has any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

I see so many yearly rentals where I could totally afford its monthly payment but it just does not seem to be an option...frustrating :) We both work online and did not come here with a huge chunk of money as we can easily earn income while we are here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Maybe send me a pm and can point you in the right direction :>)