arsinibali

Jun 29, 2011
Hi..

I have a cute house for rent, can be short or long term rental. 2 bedroom, one room for storage, living and dinning room, kitchen set, kitchen, bath room cold water only for shower, garden, garage, facilities a/c, furniture and kitchen stuff, stove. Not far from Kerobokan center, canggu or Petitenget. Any questions, please contact me directly. Thanks

arsinibali

Jun 29, 2011
Hi..

I have a cute house for rent, can be short or long term rental. 2 bedroom, one room for storage, living and dinning room, kitchen set, kitchen, bath room cold water only for shower, garden, garage, facilities a/c, furniture and kitchen stuff, stove. Not far from Kerobokan center, canggu or Petitenget. Any questions, please contact me directly. Thanks
Rental price is IDR. 35 million/year.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi arsinibali
Just to keep the offer straight does your house have an IMB. For all newcomers info the IMB is the certificate which must be attached to the wall to certify the build was authorised and built as per the architects details in the first place....no IMB...no rental or buy...unless you like to gamble!!!
Second is..does the villa have a pondok wisata licence...another requirement for a legal rental for a small homestay house up to 5 bedrooms.

Nevertheless for those on a budget and willing to take a short term to see if you like....the price is right.

Last edited:

arsinibali

Jun 29, 2011
Hi arsinibali
Just to keep the offer straight does your house have an IMB. For all newcomers info the IMB is the certificate which must be attached to the wall to certify the build was authorised and built as per the architects details in the first place....no IMB...no rental or buy...unless you like to gamble!!!
Second is..does the villa have a pondok wisata licence...another requirement for a legal rental for a small homestay house up to 5 bedrooms.

Nevertheless for those on a budget and willing to take a short term to see if you like....the price is right.

arsinibali

Jun 29, 2011
my minimalist house is complited with IMB and architecture plan. Have a good day to all who read my post....best of lucky.