looking to rent villa for three months from October to December in Ubud

rlevitt

Jul 27, 2010
but it has been difficult finding something not really knowing the area. We need Internet as this is a long stay and not a week vacation. We were proposed some things between 10 - and 20 minutes drive from Ubud but that means we need one or maybe two cars (there are two of us and one travels alot) and it means when one person is there, they will be very isolated. Well that is what I am thinking but need some advice pls. Anyone have any rental ideas for me or even what I can expect to pay for a villa for 2 persons?

henryyuliana

Jul 21, 2010
Surabaya, Kuta
but it has been difficult finding something not really knowing the area. We need Internet as this is a long stay and not a week vacation. We were proposed some things between 10 - and 20 minutes drive from Ubud but that means we need one or maybe two cars (there are two of us and one travels alot) and it means when one person is there, they will be very isolated. Well that is what I am thinking but need some advice pls. Anyone have any rental ideas for me or even what I can expect to pay for a villa for 2 persons?

Try your luck at Craigslist Indonesia website. There are tons of villa to rent. :icon_biggrin: