blackadder

Hi all.

The wife and i are looking for a 2 bed villa with pool and a bit of garden to rent for 6 months starting beginning of May. Will consider any area in the south.. Does need to either have internet available or a good signal for 3g.

If anyone has anything please let me know.

I know we will be better off looking when we get there (which we will do) but i thought id make a post here, because you never know..:icon_e_smile:

House short term

Hi all.

The wife and i are looking for a 2 bed villa with pool and a bit of garden to rent for 6 months starting beginning of May. Will consider any area in the south.. Does need to either have internet available or a good signal for 3g.

If anyone has anything please let me know.

I know we will be better off looking when we get there (which we will do) but i thought id make a post here, because you never know..:icon_e_smile:

Hi

Email this guy

His name is John and he has a nice house next door that I know he's going to rent soon (not sure when though but its worth checking out)

2 bedroom - internet, Indovision, garden, swimming pool

Really nice area

Nice quiet gang in Oberoi/Seminyak Gang Jepun 9

[email protected]

Regards
N

Hi Blackadder,

What is your budget? Important to know...

we are looking at upto 45million for the 6 months

Hi

Email this guy

His name is John and he has a nice house next door that I know he's going to rent soon (not sure when though but its worth checking out)

2 bedroom - internet, Indovision, garden, swimming pool

Really nice area

Nice quiet gang in Oberoi/Seminyak Gang Jepun 9

[email protected]

Regards
N

Thanks Blondie will do.. If i mention that you sent me will he know who "Blondie" is ? :icon_biggrin:

we are looking at upto 45million for the 6 months

Thanks Blondie will do.. If i mention that you sent me will he know who "Blondie" is ? :icon_biggrin:

Actually he wont. :icon_wink:

I'm a redhead but Blondie was the nickname my Dad used to call me when I was a little girl

If you mention the "redhead" he will know

Regards
N

Can anyone advise what the procedure would be for renting a villa for 6 months.

ie Payment and paperwork

This will be our first time renting in Bali as we normally only stay a month and we dont want to get ripped off.

Any advise would be appreciated.

thanks

thanks, i understand that there are lot of con's that can happen while in Bali, but i was wandering what kind of paperwork i should expect for a rental and the normal way of paying rent upfront (cash or transfer)..

Hi Blackadder

If you look at Vin's profile. ie check the posts in his profile - I think its one of if not his most recent posts.... he posted the clearest message as to how its normally done

or dm me if you wish and Ill give you a buzz if you're in Bali

Regards
N

Back