BK OZ

Jan 11, 2012
A local Indonesian business is currently seeking expressions of interest for a busy role working with an Australian client.

The role will be HR (Human Resources) focused and requires strong computer literacy and excellent written and spoken English as you will be dealing with Australia on a daily basis.

The ideal applicant must have full work rights in Bali and also must have previous experience working in an office environment. A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. You must be able to prove research skills and have the ability to multitask.

The role will pay above average and offer various benefits.

To express interest, please reply or send private message stating your experience and contact details.

Alternatively, if you are reading this post and may know someone to refer, please do so. If you successfully refer someone we hire, we will pay you a generous referral fee.

Thank you.

hermit

Aug 19, 2010
Bona gianyar
Human Resources Industry?

A local Indonesian business is currently seeking expressions of interest for a busy role working with an Australian client.

The role will be HR (Human Resources) focused and requires strong computer literacy and excellent written and spoken English as you will be dealing with Australia on a daily basis.

This kind of google -translate generated letters are a little suspicious no?
Asking for Excellent English but sending this kind of nonsense?
Let me guess,you will be asked to pay for administrative fees to process your appliance.
After that,it is silence.

BK OZ

Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for your comment hermit. You're assumptions are incorrect. This is a real opportunity for real people. We will be in Bali interviewing from next week.

BK OZ

Jan 11, 2012
Hermit, our original post is self-explanatory. No need for either of us to waste eachothers time with your requests

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Call center guy

Ah - ok I get it... he's the call center guy.

Now, I bet he hasn't registered the business & you'd be working from home.

@ hermit: I don't see the word appliance in his post???

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
... The ideal applicant must have full work rights in Bali and also must have previous experience working in an office environment. A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. You must be able to prove research skills and have the ability to multitask....
BK OZ, the position sounds interesting, but I'm not sure what you're stating here. Are you not supplying KITAS and work permit for the employee? Or do you mean, you are only looking for a local person for the position?

BK OZ

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Matsaleh, you may have seen my post a few weeks ago regarding setting up a business in Bali. We have researched the feasibility of this business for the past month and at this point it looks quite positive. If we do set up a business (a proper legal entity and offices, not work from home as previous posts have implied) we are looking to hire 5-6 qualified locals and if we are satisfied with the quality of the expats and the visa application process is also viable, we will potentially hire expats on a part-time basis. We will be visiting Bali next week and have a number of meetings booked with local accountants/ migration agents and suppliers. We will also interview potential candidates. Once we evaluate the findings of the trip, we will then decide whether to move forward to set the business up in Bali.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
you can't hire expats on a part-time basis..
bachelors degree is called S2 overhere, I doubt they who have an education like that would want to work as a call center agent.

BK OZ

Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for the info Gilbert re part-time. I wasn't aware of that. In terms of our business, we have decided not to make it a call centre after our research. It will potentially be another branch in our network of professional services offices. That's why we will need graduates like we hire in Australia and China.