Looking for plastic vacuum clothing bags !!!

astrid

Nov 30, 2007
Perth,Australia
Sorry cant remeber how to start a new post :-( ...Im in Ubud now and looking for those plastic vacuum bags that you can get in Australia......Im leaving for two months to Holland and will be back in August....want to leave clothing here...hopefully some one knows were to get them...thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

denee

Jan 14, 2011
Bali, Indonesia
Sorry cant remeber how to start a new post :-( ...Im in Ubud now and looking for those plastic vacuum bags that you can get in Australia......Im leaving for two months to Holland and will be back in August....want to leave clothing here...hopefully some one knows were to get them...thank you

hi

as i remember,

There is some vacuum plastic , on sale at LOTTE mart or Carefour, sunset road.

I just have shrinking, plastic wrap. if u want you can have it.:icon_biggrin:

hermit

Aug 19, 2010
Bona gianyar

From the website:
"Volume can be reduced by up to 100% to double your storage space, depending on the items placed in the bag"
Very practical for everything you want to let disappear!
Anyway,who owns a vacuumcleaner in Bali?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
From the website:
"Volume can be reduced by up to 100% to double your storage space, depending on the items placed in the bag"
Very practical for everything you want to let disappear!....
This made me laugh out loud, hermit! :icon_lol:

astrid

Nov 30, 2007
Perth,Australia
From the website:
Very practical for everything you want to let disappear!
Anyway,who owns a vacuumcleaner in Bali?

Thanks for your repleis...haha Hermit...well the person I stay with....has a vacuum cleaner :)...he only use it for....those bags.......but he bought them in Perth.
I think they would be great in a climate like Bali..well now I have to wait till someone comes over from Perth.
Warm regards ...