kcooper1102

Jan 16, 2011
Hello
Hoping to come to Bali when my Thai visa is up on October 16th. Interested in staying in Ubud for a month or two, possibly longer. Do not need anything fancy, but my boyfriend and I need internet connection for work. Our budget is about 500 to 600 USD a month.

katek

Aug 27, 2011
easy to find

i live in Ubud, my uncle and brother has some houses for rent but they got no internet acces.....
It's easy to find a house in ubud but quite hard to find a house with internet connection. u need to buy modem.

featurex

Jul 11, 2011
Berlin
hey there, was wondering if you had any luck sofar finding a house? we just arrived in ubud today and are going to start our search for a villa/house. i can keep you updated if you want

katek, you have any hints on where to start?

Lioness45

Aug 5, 2010
hey there, was wondering if you had any luck sofar finding a house? we just arrived in ubud today and are going to start our search for a villa/house. i can keep you updated if you want

katek, you have any hints on where to start?

I will be looking for a house/villa to rent from about April - October 2012 so any information you get and can pass on would be appreciated.
Must be walking distance to central Ubud.

katek

Aug 27, 2011
Hi, you can contact me directly .
just send me a private message with your email address on it.
Maybe I can help you to find some information.

lewbretz

Jul 10, 2010
another needing house/villa walking distance Ubud

I will be looking for a house/villa to rent from about April - October 2012 so any information you get and can pass on would be appreciated.
Must be walking distance to central Ubud.

AS IT HAPPENS I NEED THE SAME ( 2 bedrooms) and in the same time frame (APRIL-OCT 2012).
Anybody following this please let everyone know if you find something. I'll of course do the same. cheers,

LEW