Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
Hello
I am looking for co-investors for my unique and very promising project related to IT field here in Bali.
if you are interested you can send me a private message which is a better option to public one or send to my e-mail: nerbares at gmail

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Oh, go on share with all of us. You might get so much startup capital you have to say "whooooaaahh, please no more money!" and the rest of us need a good idea occasionally.

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Hello
I am looking for co-investors for my unique and very promising project related to IT field here in Bali.
if you are interested you can send me a private message which is a better option to public one or send to my e-mail: nerbares at gmail

If you are fishing for investors, I would suggest that you phrase your request in proper English. Also, in my experience when fishing, it is always best to put some bait on your hook.

Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
what is implied in that bait? I never come empty-handed I have a real prototype of my tech., BP (more than 80 pages with some design drawings) my wife's company to operate my project what else you need? for more details in private

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Dude you are doomed and your idea with it.

Might be the best new product in the world, but if you can't tell anyone about it, forget it.

In America they practice the "elevator pitch" - means you have about 2 minutes (an elevator ride) to tell your prospective investors about your big new deal.

If you can't do it in those 2 minutes - you're fecked.

Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
u mean a pitch or a short video like on gust, the majority of grant seekers do that and fail, I do not to use it anymore, my approach is different, i need to know first about investors (e.g. I would not submit my application to skolkovo in Russia coz I see it is a stupid and corrupted organisation but I would do that to Rockaway capital) and only after that can disclose more information about my projects, maybe it is harder but does not mean it is doomed to failure, and therefore you are quite wrong, there's no harm in trying, but about brief summary you are partly right, I will think about it.. thanx

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
How do you expect anyone to invest in something when you can't or won't tell them what it is?

"I've got a good idea! Give me your money, now!" that's not an investor discussion that's a holdup.

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
To add to Markit's comments, it's very odd to be soliciting investment from strangers on a public forum, and even more so when you are not transparent on the 'opportunity'. If your idea was so great I'm sure your family / friends / acquaintances would be biting off your arms off to invest. Just looking for suckers I guess...

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
Ya its very strange to be vague , but this kind of thing happens many times on public forums, so many scammers online !

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Well, if I had a good idea I wouldn't put it on a public forum either. If you have the money to invest why not contact him and ask for more details.

Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
I already told about my project that it is a new tech. related to IT field, is it nothing? it is about details and devil is in details (better to avoid it in the beginning). I wanted to know the situation here (i.e. to know if there are some investors experienced in my field).. it is a forum but not a silicon valley like skolkovo therefore I have right not to disclose anything, but I have already disclosed enough for the beginning and I see nobody.. prove that you are somebody and you will be given my brief summery about the project.. we need to have dialogue first, I waste my time for that dialogue as a grant seeker and you waist your time for that as a potential investor it is more than fair or you are lazy to ask any question related to my project (and I will also ask a question about you in my turn) but only cavil at every word?

Last edited:

Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
I do not need a lot of capital for my project (it is around 300-400 USD every month for one year) therefore I am looking for a private individual I do not need to have a deal with big investment funds, but I need to have something to start

Last edited:

Nerbares

Nov 28, 2015
To add to Markit's comments, it's very odd to be soliciting investment from strangers on a public forum, and even more so when you are not transparent on the 'opportunity'. If your idea was so great I'm sure your family / friends / acquaintances would be biting off your arms off to invest. Just looking for suckers I guess...

I did not know that relatives are the best category of investors according to your logic, how if someone simply does not have relatives or they are poor and struggling for life (live on their small salary and have no capital even to invest in their own house)? could you exclude that possibility.. I was not sure that that this forum is not a proper place to find investors (I thought why not?) now you have proven it thanx

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
After over 30 years in IT, some of it based in the Silicon Valley, I can say without doubt you are the silliest no-hoper I have probably ever seen trying to find funding.

I tried to inspire you into showing some spirit but as with most guys with 2 ideas in their heads, no chance.

Go read some of the masses of literature into funding start-ups and then come back.

At this time you have NO HOPE AND NO CLUE. Go away.

Reactions: nativeinbali

davita

Mar 13, 2012
And then you wonder why this forum isn't as busy as it used to be ;-)

hahaha..I've been making a similar comment for a few years...but no-one agreed 'till now. It sorta' contrasts with member's efforts to welcome others...especially new posters.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
If this is the intelligence level of member you aspire to then you might wanna ask yourselves if you are in the right place too?

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Seems you are just annoyed that someone doesn't agree with you or won't listen to you.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Seems you are just annoyed that someone doesn't agree with you or won't listen to you.

Nope! I tried to lead a horse (lame) to water but couldn't get him to drink. I'd given up all pretense of expecting anything of note from this after about post 2 when it was clear this was purely a fishing program for dosh with no substance behind it. If you were unable to see that then send the money grandmother.

I'm done here.