wwwanderer

May 8, 2011
Hi everyone,
My (girl)friend and I will be in Bali in July and August and would like to rent a cheap house.
It will be our first time there, so we don't have any preferences about location - as long as its a beautiful place (maybe all Bali is beautiful?) and we can ride a scooter pretty easily to somewhere to get food, etc...
If anyone knows of such a house, please let me know...
Also, if you have suggestions about certain areas we could look for a place like that once we get to Bali, that would be great!
Much appreciated....:icon_e_smile:
(By the way, I haven't been on balipod long enough to send PMs. so if you have a house to rent and want to correspond, please send me your email address.)

wwwanderer

May 8, 2011
What do you mean by "cheap" and "beautiful"???
Whats your budget?

thanks for your question....
i'm not sure what is both cheap and realistic in bali... US$300 a month ... $350...
maybe something around there is our budget...or if necessary a bit more

Ronaldinbali

May 12, 2011
hello there

We were reading your add and we have a house for rent in Kerobokan 40 juta is 4638,40 USD per year. on average 386,50 a month.
2 bedrooms and just renovated, outside kitchen and dining area 2 ac and private parking available on premiss's. indovision and telephone connection.

15 million in Denpasar, new building, 2 bedrooms, separated kitchen and toilet area, outside terrazzo and Private parking. This property has no ac. this s a modern bali style building.

Please let me know if more information is important....by SMS 081388960080

Kind regards
R&A

made&rosco

Jun 3, 2011
Nice House

Hi we have a house located in Canggu area, between pantai Brawa and Echo beach. It’s in a quiet neighborhood, surrounded by rice fields and just 5mins to the beach.
The house has 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, outdoor dining room, porch and garden with a car park place.
It is furnished with all basics, kitchen with cookware and fridge, porch with bench and hammocks to chill in the garden…
Both rooms have AC,queen size bed, fan and private bathroom with western wc and shower.
There is wi-fi in the house.

If you need to know something else don't doubt to ask us!!