ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
We use one near Lotte Mart that was mentioned in this thread on dog grooming.

aloha

Mar 4, 2011
Hi Ronb, thanks!...so if i'm coming from Sanur on by pass, I u-turn at the statue come back up on the by pass then it's somewhere on the left side before Lotte?

mastercaster

Nov 10, 2010
Dr. Budi 0812-392-7218 .. has taken care of my 2 dogs , vaccinations , neutering etc - (not grooming) .. 1 - shitzu , 1 - spaniel mix ...
for about 8 years .. highly recommend him .. lives in Dps., very experienced , caring and does house calls to pretty much anywhere in the
south ...
only thing his english skills are so so ..
He understands english very well for pet related concerns , but his answers will be in broken english or Indonesian.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Hi Ronb, thanks!...so if i'm coming from Sanur on by pass, I u-turn at the statue come back up on the by pass then it's somewhere on the left side before Lotte?

About 800 metre past Lotte Mart there are traffic lights - do your U turn there and immediately turn left into the lane beside the 2-storey building that is on the corner at the lights. Look again at the Google Earth map in the original thread.

SallyR

Aug 31, 2011
I have an absolutely fabulous vet in Sanur, he does house calls and is great with the animals. Also not at all expensive. He is Balinese and speaks some English, though better if you can speak bahasa. His name is Gusde number 081337700808

Papa Lopez

Jun 23, 2011
Sanur
Options

Today I was at the one near Lotte Mart. It is called Klinik Hewan and the Doc is Dr. Anom. Nice guy who speaks and understands English really well. If coming from Sanur on the bypass, you make a U-turn at the stop light directly after Lotte Mart (Jl. Raya Sesetan) and take an immediate left. He has good facilities (a microscope to view my dogs skin sample!) and seems very knowledgeable. 0361 723777 but I dont think an appointment is necessary. For a shot, visit and bottle of medicine it was 180K. If you want something cheaper, you can go to the University run vet where they teach students to be vets. This one is up Jl Raya Sesetan towards Denpasar. You go up about 5-8km from the bypass and look for a big Hardy's / Pizza Hut / KFC on the left and turn left and ride to the end. Also no appt necessary. English is lacking a bit though.