New Shell

Apr 23, 2013
Hi there,

My family has recently moved to the Ubud area from Australia. My eldest daughter is 4 and it would be lovely if she could have someone to play with around her own age. She has been playing with our next door neighbour's little girl who is 10 but there is a language barrier as my daughter cannot speak Bahasa and her friend cannot speak English.

If there are any families out there who would like to have a "playdate" I would love to hear from you.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Gee, maybe you two can play together - language wouldn't be a problem would it and the kid is used to older playmates...?

Anyway isn't that kinda "ageist" restricting only respondents to her own age?

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Some of my niece's friend has little sisters and brothers around 4 until 7, I'll ask around.
If they give me their permission, I'll send you their cell number so you can contact them yourself.

But there's a faster way to get to know the expat kids here, go to one of the playground, such as KIDSWORLD on the weekend, you'll find some expat kids playing there

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Gee, maybe you two can play together - language wouldn't be a problem would it and the kid is used to older playmates...?

Anyway isn't that kinda "ageist" restricting only respondents to her own age?

Ah Markit, your like Bali's version of Eddie Murphy crossed with Confuscious and a little bit of Gordon Ramsay! :p