Looking for a house to rent from May 15- any area, at least 2 months

handfootwoman2

Nov 14, 2008
Hi,

we are coming to Bali from May 15, looking to rent a house for at least 2 months. I am actively checking Bali Advertiser, online etc. But just posting it here in case anyone has any leads.

Would like to pay up to US$1000 a month and need at least 2 bedrooms. We have lived in Ubud before, but would am flexible this time.

Thanks!

Apr 26, 2011
I can help!

Hello, my house if for rent, is huge! ocean views, grassed garden. Several rooms. I want a quick rent so am willing to rent it may to end of July. For rent of 8 juta. You can message me to send me your email so I can send you photos and more info. The house is 10-15 mins from sanur.... the area is very quiet. Very close to beach about a five min walk. The area the house is in is called Ketwell, its in a complex, with security. Very green, very peaceful... thankyou.

nasi goreng

Jan 24, 2011
Hello, my house in Jimbaran bukit is available for rent from now till end of august. Its 2 story house, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. House is furnished. Hill view. 5 minutes to Jimbaran beach, 10 minutes to nusa dua beach. Quite area. 5,5 millions per month.