TheKostMan

Sep 8, 2012
Kuta
Hi

I shortly will move out from the room where i currently live (in kuta), its 13.5 million/year and is not worth it if i could get a 2 or 3 bedroom house for under 10jt a year in denpasar.
it would be low standard, but i rather rent a cheap house and renovate it, paint the walls and make the rooms and bathroom new for a few mil, make the most out of my money.

some months ago when i was looking at some houses, i saw one for 30mil per year, it had 2 floors, big rooms/halls on each floor, 2 bedroooms downstairs, one had a bathtub in it, upstairs another 2 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom with a balcony and ricefield view, on the other side another balcony, was a great house.

this or next month i wanna move to denpasar, somewhere near university udayana, and i thought if there were 2 other people who would also wanna spend around 10mil per year, we could rent a bigger/better house together and save money. if anyone is interested, let me know. theres alot of options in denpasar (has to be in denpasar).

im 26, swiss and speak english, indo and german.
im looking for 2 people, age, nationality, male/female doesnt matter.

time: beginning of october/november for minimum 1 year, maybe 2 years.

hoping for reply. thanks

Last edited: