Om_Sant_Santi

Nov 9, 2012
Hello everybody.
Does anybody know where is it possible to find linoleum covering for the floor? I am looking for it long time but still no success.
I would very appreciate if somebody give me advise.
Thank you! :tranquillity:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hello everybody.
Does anybody know where is it possible to find linoleum covering for the floor? I am looking for it long time but still no success.
I would very appreciate if somebody give me advise.
Thank you! :tranquillity:

Did you mean linoleum as in a raw/natural product or Vynil a man-made flooring.....coz it could affect your search.
I'm sure I've seen bamboo and hessian/jute and rattan type flooring in stores so maybe you should search using different terminology

Rambutmerah

Jul 30, 2006
There is a company named Indo Flooring in Jakarta. Indo Flooring

Lots of linoleum mats on the website. Maybe they have a branch in Bali? You could always contact them.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Help me out here: why would anyone in their right mind actually want linoleum? It's cold, ugly, slippery and goes yellow 5 minutes after you put it on a floor. Don't even want to think what will take up residence under it the minute its laid.

Cracks me up - they come to live in a country where all the natural products are beautiful and cheap, labour is both skilled and dirt cheap and want fecking lino... go figure.

Got any plaster ducks on your walls?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Is that an invite or are you just "strutten yer stuff!"?

Cause if it's the former I must warn you that I'm well known in dark parts of southern Germany as Herr Jagermeistermeister.